Anybody Here from So. California?

by sandy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ex-San Diegan. Born/raised.

Jourles, of the ol' Jack Murphy DC's and Escondido CA's

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I'm not, however, I flew into the airport once.

See, gumby, I am doing my best!

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Sandy,

I'm from San Jose but used to live in Mira Mesa.

Hope you find some friends to hang out with.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Gumby, I was in Chino North and also in Sierra Vista in Ontario. Do we know each other perhaps? Email me it's open.

SimpleSally, you mean you're so close to me? Great, email me too.

• Zanniesmom
    Zanniesmom

Brymichmom has a support group in Downey that meets once a month. If you are interested I can get you in touch with her. Becky

• r51785
    r51785

Spent my dub days in La Jolla.

Now I liver near Temecula and work in Corona and Chino.

• Farkel
    Farkel

<------- SoCal Boy since March, 1967. San Diegan since 1972, with a few brief episodes of living elsewhere.

Currently not in SoCal.

:Jourles, of the ol' Jack Murphy DC's and Escondido CA's

It will ALWAYS be "The Murph" to long-time San Diegans. Qualcomm can go fornicate itself. Texas street will ALWAYS be Texas street, too.

I'm an OB and PB guy. Escondido is in an entirely different planet! Our expression was "there is no life East of I5!"

Not to mention any life north of Tourmaline where I used to surf!

Farkel

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I spent some time when we were witnesses with Chevy in Upland and the Inland Empire ! Know a few there !

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Blue Saphire, I went to the Ontario North congregation who shared the hall on Elm Street with Sierra Vista. My cousin is engaged to the Andrew's family's youngest daughter. I later moved to the Foothill congregation off San Bernadino road and Foothill in Upland.

• happyout
    happyout

Don't really want to give the city I live in for security reasons, but I work in El Segundo. Feel free to contact me via this site (send to my inbox) if you would like to get together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit