Anthony Morris III: Jehovah Blesses Obedience

by wifibandit 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

When he says "well this does not apply" just around/after 5:00 he is lying, watch his eyes.

This appears to be more back peddling from bad press, maybe ARC etc.

"We aren't dogmatic" when he is defining it he is saying its a belief that can't be challenged and he is in affect saying the GB would never do that. Ok, so let me go say to their face I disagree with their overlapping insanity... will they or will they not be dogmatic and DF me???

I see more and more they are trying to deny their real self. The double speak is going next level.

His body language and demeanor seems very unsure, slightly defeated. I wonder if they are having issues identifying how important they are and how they look post Jackson testimony?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

(Acts 6:1-5) "Now in those days when the disciples were increasing, the Greek-speaking Jews began complaining against the Hebrew-speaking Jews, because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution. So the Twelve called the multitude of the disciples together and said: "It is not right for us [the Twelve] to leave the word of God to distribute food to tables. So, brothers, select for yourselves seven reputable men from among you, full of spirit and wisdom, that we may appoint them over this necessary matter; but we [the Twelve] will devote ourselves [the Twelve] to prayer and to the ministry of the word." [no one else!!] What they said was pleasing to the whole multitude, . . ."

Who exactly had the duty to preach? The apostles had the responsibility given to them by Christ at Matthew 28:16-20, and they were not delegating it to any of the gathered multitude, as the Acts account shows.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This could be a result of one of two things:

1. Dissent from resent bad press or organizational decisions directed at elders and overseers or

2. Preparing for future decision they anticipate elders and servants will not like

Either way they seem like an organization on the regular defense.

• millie210
    millie210
    freemindfade4 minutes agoWhen he says "well this does not apply" just around/after 5:00 he is lying, watch his eyes.
    This appears to be more back peddling from bad press, maybe ARC etc.

I agree with you freemind,

I too wondered if this was in reaction to the ARC. But do we know when this was recorded? Was it since the ARC?

I took note also as to what you said about him lying. Interesting. I am not good at sensing that but I did notice that he seems unusually subdued for his usual personality.

Very tired or weighed down.

So sorry I cant work up any sympathy for him....

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

He sure is well dressed, though. I do like the combination of soft, dove-gray suit with white shirt and ice-blue tie. Not sure about the silk flower bunchie in his lapel.

So he dresses quite nice. But he looks as uncomfortable as hell.

And he is not dogmatic. LOL

SUCH CRAP. You can dress up a turd, but is so absurd.

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    He seemed very bored and resigned, I think I prefer a TMIII rant, at least he gets a bit animated then! Trying to say that GB does not expect their sayings to be obeyed without question...then in almost the same breath telling dubs to pray for understanding if they disagree while obeying anyway?!? WTactualF?
  • besty
    besty
    just watched some of this - is this not possibly the most tedious waste of time possible for a member of the human race?
  • avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

So "exciting"... Reminds me of this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdCAbvGeME

Now, this consideration belongs to Wednesday May 13, 2015 and they've just uploaded it? After four months?

There's something odd as to the reasons but I think more and more friends may be questioning their authority and they just can't find a way to control the masses...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Did someone purposefully slow down this video? It sounds like he is having a stroke.
  • millie210
    millie210

Good eye there NewYork,

that may be it. He sure seems odd!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit