#2 -- It's Friggen COOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!

by Elsewhere 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Austin is shut down too......well the plus side is I don't have to go to work

Brrrrr..pass the cocoa this way will ya?

• Scully
    Scully

-2F?? That's like ONLY -18C.

We're expecting the temperature to drop to -27C (-16F) overnight! PLUS, we just had 34cm (13 inches) of snow.

We have people walking around in their bathing suits when it's ONLY -2F. (PS I'm not one of them... lol) That's just a little "nipply".

Love, Scully

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm baaack.

It's not bad driving, not at all. This is really odd stuff, it is small pellets, so there is some bite for your tires. It's not too different from driving on snow, and it is definitely nowhere near as bad as most Dallas ice storms. Of course, later, when it melts just enough to get a good glaze, and then refreezes, it'll be like driving on an ice skating rink.

• JH
    JH

So, Is the planet worming up?

Not sure.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Elsewhere. Yeah I have the same problem with your first post. I can only read your 1st and then nothing until I jump to page 2.

However if I change format from XP to basic, I can view the rest of the post on page 1. Give it a try.

Perhaps something Simon or any of the other resident geniuses can explain

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

On another thought.

With all the bad weather in Dallas everybody is complaining about, you'd almost think " The gods must be angry "

Is there anything happening in Texas this weekend that would solicit this response from the heavens ?

b12 ducking for cover.

• dsgal
    dsgal

I'm sitting at my pc here in Mesquite with the blinds open enjoying it while it lasts.It brings back childhood memories of old Kentucky.

• Jade
    Jade

Yah Elsewhere it is tooo friggen cold here. I'm stuck working from the house today although I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not too bad crunching numbers in a pair of sweats.

See you on Saturday

Jade

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I'm sitting in my office which is at a cool 10 degrees right now (no heat in my office). There is snow on the ground and its supposed to continue snowing until early thursday. Dont talk to me about cold. LOL

Eric

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[ Passing Xena some coco ]

" The gods must be angry "

Hmmmm... maybe we need to sacrafice a virgin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit