New here!

by Mandy97 43 Replies latest jw friends

• donny
    donny
    Welcome Mandy to the wonderful world of the Great Unwashed.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome, feel free to private message me, i speak some french occasionally
  • Mandy97
    Mandy97
    Village Idiot : Hi ! Thank you ! Hm, I'm not christened but I follow this religion. I study since 1 years. Yes because I don't really understand this term so I want to know a little more! Are you one of them ?
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    An apostate is anyone that was a JW at one time but left. I myself would be considered an apostate. If you'd like, feel free to message me to chat. I don't know any French though so it would have to be all English, but it sounds like that's what you're after.
  • freddo
    freddo

Welcome Mandy 97.

When you say you're not "christened" I hope you mean you're not baptised? (Notice how here in real England as opposed to the rebel colony of the United States we spell properly, hence baptised, not baptized.)

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I just want to say welcome, and please research the religion very carefully before making the huge commitment of baptism. And again, welcome! You seem so friendly and sweet.
  • Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Please explain the overlapping generations. Thank you and welcome!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Mandy97:

"Hi ! Thank you ! Hm, I'm not christened but I follow this religion. I study since 1 years. Yes because I don't really understand this term so I want to know a little more! Are you one of them ?"

Yes I am and so are almost everyone here. Feel free to talk to us even though your religion tells you to stay away from apostates. You'll learn a lot about the Witnesses here.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Welcome Mandy97!

You seem like a open-minded and curious person, you will find many like-minded people here. :)

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi Mandy, a very big welcome to you from Scotland.

"Apostates" is a term given to any J.W. who seriously questions or disagrees with any of the teachings from Brooklyn.

You will learn much here - enjoy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit