Cowboy's Mother passed away

by Seven 65 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

((((cb))))

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I appreciate all of your support,so much.It's been a rough week and it's really good to come here and feel your kindness.It's an amazing thing,to feel this kind of love from so far away.I know I haven't really been around to reciprocate lately,and honestly I may not be up to it much for a little while longer,but know my e-mail's open,if anyone needs me.I should be back in the saddle before too long,though.

(((((((((( Seven,Ang,Been There,Dottie,Swan,Jesika,Waiting,Scooter,Shutterbug,Shakita,The Star,Kenneson,Trucker GB,Bigboi,Jade,Ring,Megadude,Trotafox,XW,Riz,Simon,TR,Myself,Petty,Tex and Cruzan,Prisca,Joanna,Heaven,Lyin and WT,Hillbilly,Nathan,WildHorses,Joy,Andi,Cello.Ona and Biker,SheilaM and ThunderRider,Mac,Rayzor,Roo,pr_capone,Xandria,Scully,Gopher,Bittersweet,Nilfun,plmkrzy,Valis,

Moe.Harmony,NoIdea,Sloan,Six,Intro,Rocketman,and Spaz ))))))))))

Always, David

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

We DO love you Cowboy!

• LB
    LB

Take care cowboy. Never an easy time.

• blondie
    blondie

We just had a scary experience with a family member who is healing in the hospital now. Death is never easy to accept. Circumstances force us to. May time bring comfort and only memories that are sweet.

Blondie

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

(((((((((((((((Cowboy)))))))))))))))) My heart goes out to you in this time of your loss. A mother is so very hard to lose.

Hugs,

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit