Let me try again.. Just a lurker who is going "public". Saying "HI" What a

by Its so simple 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Dare I ask? What do you have in mind when you state, "...they have given me prime examples of what it should NEVER be or be about. "? Durn color selector. I guess I'm in red now.

I personally reject the entire concept of Jehovah. I won't go into details, eyeballs will be rolling around the world if I do that one more time. Let me just offer the wisdom of Lao Tzu, "The God you can name is not the eternal God."

And welcome to the party. Hope you stick around.

francois

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear Iss,

Welcome to the board. You'll learn a lot here.

FreeFallin

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Hello and

• happyout
    happyout

Hi, ISS, and welcome.

What you appear to be trying to do,one foot in and one foot out, will likely become more difficult as you learn more and more about the duplicitous behavior of the borg. I hope this board brings you the welcome respite you will need to vent your frustrations as you make your journey.

Happyout

• Englishman
    Englishman
    What you appear to be trying to do,one foot in and one foot out, will likely become more difficult as you learn more and more

Yes, but didn't we all do just that? Trying to take the middle ground for as long as we could?

Englishman.

• Shakita
    Shakita

I think it takes a lot of courage just to post here in apostateland. So, congratulations and welcome to the forum. Hope to hear more from you soon. Just a little favor though......nix the red....it is kinda hard on the eyeballs!

Mrs. Shakita

• waiting
    waiting

I hope my stolen picture turns out. That is just sooooooooo cute!

Oh! And I sat on the fence for several months.....to the massive irritation of a couple of posters who will remain nameless In retrospect, I think I was just being obstinate. Some would say stubborn - but I stubbornly disagree with that.

You'll get no prize for climbing off the fence....but you'll gain freedom if you take your time, read, think, discuss & then make a decision.

Hope you stick around.

waiting

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Its so simple,

Hi! WELCOME! Stay in touch. Keep posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit