New Light on Sheep and Goats?

by notsurewheretogo 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Lloyd Evans has just tweeted a video he will be releasing soon on the "change" to the meaning of the sheep and goats and when that is to occur.

I've missed any discussion on that on here or anywhere? It seems it was part of the 2020 Annual Meeting the GB had?

Any info on this?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Here we go again. Last change made it future judgement. Are they switching back to current judgement? If it was in the annual meeting, I notice how nobody noticed. People are too bored to pick up on any change, unless they go out of their way to make it prominent. They need to jump up and down and flash “new light, new light” to make sure anyone pays attention.

Lloyd Evens is little better. If he’s produced a 3 and a half hour video on the topic, I hope somebody can post the time in the video when he gets round to stating the actual change.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

It seems they are now flip-flopping back to that separation work happening now but yeah I'm surprised to not see any chat on it in Reddit or here.

• waton
    waton
    It seems they are now flip-flopping back to that separation work happening now

nswtg: since wt now teaches, that the Governing Body plus all anointed will go to heaven before Jesus sits down -- on his judgement throne. -- (and then mounts the stallion)

They can not stand the thought that they (as Christ's brothers, the focus of the goats neglect), will miss out on [over]seeing, organizing that action.

• asp59
    asp59

The overlapping goat and sheep's. Wonder if the congregation have any real interest in what this guy's write anymore. Think most lost interest in this 'new' light's. It's only apostates that notice something new.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe they will be geep and shoats from now on.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

More like shits and gits

The Governing Body get off on judging people

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

My guess is that the internet is having a hell of an affect on the cult. They need to put more scare into the members to keep them from straying off. So don't be a goat. Goes with Garrets talk on don't give up. I think the cult is dying but it IMO will most likely never die off completely. Not for a long time at least. There is always some idiot who will stay with the sinking ship.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This change means that for all these decades, they haven't been preaching "the truth" in fact they've been spreading incorrect information throughout the world . Good thing Arma-giddy-boom didn't' come after all.

• waton
    waton

These truth, or newest light wt preaches is so ironclad in their eyes, , that they are willing to disfellowship (turning over to Satan for destruction) anyone that teaches otherwise, contradicts. so,

if salvation and damnation is so closely linked to current teaching,

every change in prophetic teaching brands, confirms wt as false prophets.

If you are ready to kill for your vacillating predictions, no matter what they are,

why do you think you will not have the same judgement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit