Jehovah's Witnesses Can Go To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Big Tex 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

{{{{{{{{{{{ Nina and Chris }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Of all the heartless, cruel things to say and do to you at this point in your lives....... JWs are - plain and simple - evil evil evil.

I'm glad you've chosen a loving and caring place to remember Bill, among people who loved him and cared about him as much as you do. A JW "memorial" talk is nothing more than a doctrinal infomercial for the WTS. Bill deserves much better than that.

Love, Scully

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Big Tex...

I am still kinda lost on this new format but I already posted on another site you have but I just want to say...it is a familiar story. My heart goes out to you. We all know they don't have love for their fellow man but sometimes it really smacks us in the face. They can be very cruel. Stay strong man and together we will defeat the bastards...and even if we don't, they will shrivel and wilt and the world will see they do not show true unconditional love. I know from personal experience, it was "worldly" ones who kept me from killing myself in my darkest times. Remember, that the majority of the ones on this board, are like a family and support each other so much more than the Witless ones could ever imagine. I wish only the very best for you and your family.

-BONEZZ

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

((((((((((((((((((((((((Big Tex and Cruzan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your Father and then to top it off, your "friend" goes all borg on ya... Don't let it get you too down. It's the "friend" that has the problem... He's the one living the pretend life... You both are very real and although your in pain right now, giving your Father's friends a chance to speak at his memorial will give you comforting memories that will last you a lifetime. I've lost both parents now, thank goodness not one of them was a witness.. that dark memory belongs to only my son and I in my family... but to this day, I am still comforted by the memories and kindness of their friends and their genuine affection for them.

Take comfort in remembering your father for the good person he was... and the good things he did...no religion or insensitive clod disguised as a "friend" or the company he keeps can ever take that away... remember that your Dad loved you and you loved him and that you were blessed by his presence in your life. Do what you think suits him best and forget about trying to please the JWs... it's an impossible task anyways and your father is more than likely now aware that he doesn't need their approval and that the blessings in his life never came from the WT.

I wish you well during this hard time. It will take time to get through it and JWs will try to complicate your emotions... tjhy demand total loyalty over everything .... They have the charm and appeal of ant farms and the social saavy of hockey pucks....don't let them interfere with what your needs are and don't think that they reflect any kind of credible authority over your father's memorial... or over your needs ever.

Sending warm thoughts

Inq

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hell would be too good for them.

Big Tex:

It sounds like you and Nina have put together a wonderful and memorable service for your father-in-law. I am sure he would be very proud of the both of you. Try to put all this crap aside and concentrate on just your own family and "true" friends. My thoughts will be with you both.

Amazing Grace

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
    And grace my fears relieved;
    How precious did that grace appear
    The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
    I have already come;
    ’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
    And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
    His Word my hope secures;
    He will my Shield and Portion be,
    As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
    And mortal life shall cease,
    I shall possess, within the veil,
    A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
    The sun forbear to shine;
    But God, Who called me here below,
    Shall be forever mine.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
    Bright shining as the sun,
    We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
    Than when we’d first begun.

What a beautiful song....I am sure your father-in-law would approve. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I'm so sad to hear that on top of what you both are going through that you have to deal with the self righteous crap of those people.

hugs to you ((((((((((((( Big Tex and Cruzan )))))))))))))))))))

• Solace
    Solace

My God, ((((((((((Tex & Cruz))))))))))) Im so sorry.

What in the world is wrong with some people?

My JW grandfathers funeral was sort of a parade. I wish the witnesses werent even a part of it. They hardly mentioned him, or his personality and used the service as an excuse to witness to the "worldly" ones present.

So we all sat and listened numbly to the speaker give us a "good witness" and briefly mention how my grandfather was "so brave" as "he died faithful by refusing the tranfusion" as we stared at my grandfather, laying in his coffin with a copy of the Watchtower neatly placed in his jacket, for everyone to see.

I will never understand how so many witnesses can be so damn insensitive by putting an organization before all human compassion.

((((((((Tex & Cruz))))))))

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, Im so sorry you are going through this right now.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

(((((((((((((((((Bix Tex & Cruz)))))))))))))))))))))

Vent away, man. You guys are in my thoughts.

I noticed things like that in the "truth". Quick to condem, slow to love. Very fake. It's like they're in it to save their own souls than to help each other.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

(((Big Tex)))

I'm very sorry for your loss. It never fails to amaze me that an organization which boasts "Christ our Exemplar" could make so many people act in such an Un Christ-like way. I understand your anger. I'm glad that you are able to vent in a place like this among friends.

Take care

El K

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

We have just read your posting, and it has made us so angry, and at the same time we grieve with you.

Just know that we are thinking of you both and our prayers are with you. Words cannot explain how we feel, as we have been in a similar situation (but that can be talked about at a later day).

Just know that you have got loads and loads of hugs from your friends here in the UK.(((((((((((((())))))))))))))

Mr and Mrs Nightwarrior

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Nina & Big Tex ))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit