Litter-A-Trash Carts

by Calebs Airplane 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Is this the reason they call them Litter-A-Trash Carts?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Is that actually a JW trolley or just a generic picture? If it's authentic what happened to it?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Looks like a zombie cart to me. Zoom in on the pic and look at those publications, no doubt they are bOrg litter. Hopefully it was someone who simply refused to have that shit in their neighborhood and wrecked it.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Everyone should always accept the offer to take literature ... and then deposit it in the nearest trashcan.
  • steve2
    steve2

The two Witnesses staffing the trolley were caught up in the rapture, shoes and all and the abandoned trolley was roundly blown about by an ill wind that soon turned to a tempest.

It is now too late to read the literature, study with the Witnesses, become an active publisher, be baptized and be saved through obedience to the GB.

The Great Tribulation has begun - and you didn't even know it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I think that was from an incident in Australia where a car lost control and ran up on the footpath / sidewalk.

Happened earlier this year I seem to remember. It was reported in a newspaper or two...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

are these carts unstable-----would they fall over if a member of the public accidently knocked into them ?

does the WTSoc carry public liability insurance for them ?

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    This recently happened in my area. A car crashed into the cart narrowly missing the witnesses manning the cart. They probably thought jehovah had protected them! I only know this because my sister (a witness) was talking to them when it happened.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Babylon the great has fallen
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    I'm confused; where was Jah's Divine protection?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit