The only way to know God exists!

by iconoclastic 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

Do everything as God would do if He were present here. This will attract His attention, and you will experience His invisible hands blessing everything you do, giving you results more than what you sowed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hence put to the test the above, and then you can make really authentic comments!

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

I thought of posting this in extreme brevity, because when I wanted to convey the same in my previous posting, many got stumbled on the words such as VIEW, DISGUST or things not mentioned in the post such as why children are born with diseases or disabilities ....

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Which god?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Do everything as God would do if He were present here.

I don't think that would be a good idea , to emulate the behavior of the god of the ancient Hebrews (YHWH) that would mean to kill off a lot people, even innocent children.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I thought god was omniscient, omnipresent and omniuberalles.

This will attract His attention, and you will experience His invisible hands blessing everything you do, giving you results more than what you sowed.

It would follow that results will be invisible as well, yes?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Icon.

If I admit God exists, will you put a sock in it?

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    Finkelstein
    God is correctly described in Deuteronomy 10:17 as “one who treats none with partiality,” hence the very name you call Him as Hebrew God is not right. God’s signature can be seen in a fruit-bearing tree, which is a symbol of unselfish service to humanity. Imitate tree, this will attract God’s attention, and He will give reward more than you sowed.
    This is what I meant when I said: “Do as God would do.”
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    God’s signature can be seen in a fruit-bearing tree
    I see your emulating God as a fruit cake .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    God is correctly described in Deuteronomy 10:17 as “one who treats none with partiality
    Except when he whacks innocent children like he did during the Great Flood.
    ...and apparently he's going to whack alot more, particularly the ones who aren't a part of the earthly Publishing House the WTS/JWS
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only way to know God exists!

Image result for God watching tv........http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40849000/jpg/_40849982_homer203.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit