Jehovah's Witnesses child sexual abuse cover up gets broadcast across Canadian television.

by Finkelstein 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well the shit has finally hit the fan here in Chanda for the JWS.

An hour long investigative journalist program called W5 went deep into the JWS's pedophilia cover up problems that have been on going for decades within the JWS religion..

I think its good thing for the public to realize how religions can and will coverup egregious acts which are serious crimes in most countries just to up hold a clean wholesome image around their organizations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ZlhBk6ihM

• Normalfulla
    Normalfulla

Wow, just watched the full version on YouTube, a powerful and moving look at what is verbatim on this forum.

A question, I have relatives in Canada who I hope will at least know of this, how popular is this channel, I have no idea about Canadian tv

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Normalfulla: how popular is this channel, I have no idea about Canadian tv

CTV is a major national TV channel in Canada

CTV's W5 has a solid reputation right across Canada and they have built that for over 5 decades.

From their website:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/

Committed to Investigative Journalism
    With an ongoing commitment to covering tough, relevant stories with fair and responsible reporting, W5 is in its 52nd season of investigative journalism. Hosted by Kevin Newman, W5 is the most-watched documentary program in Canada, and the winner of several awards including the prestigious Gordon Sinclair Award for Broadcast Journalism.

A W5 broadcast in Canada is a pretty big deal. Their reputation is accuracy of documentary reporting

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

A question, I have relatives in Canada who I hope will at least know of this, how popular is this channel, I have no idea about Canadian tv

They usually have over 1,000,000 viewers.

Based on the quantity watching their trailer, it should be at least that high.

Significantly, Canadian politicians react to articles on this program.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

🎵It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas🎵...in March!

Hot diggitie dog...the WTBTS is soon to be raped!

• Sandino
    Sandino

I can only gleefully imagine how the WT's beloved return visits are going to start bringing the issue up at the door. PIMI's are going to have the deer caught in the headlights look for quite some time. Yay!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The internal underling initiative for all JWs is to make themselves look as righteous as possible, above other Christian based faiths, above individuals among themselves and to keep the organization beyond reproach of Jehovah's name and sanctity.

This constant socialized endeavor is the main reason why JWS are so protective of the organization of which they belong to.

The other reason why they created a Pedophilia problem is that they took this behavior likewise as other sexual misconduct acts such as fornication and adultery.

It isn't and that's why its identified as a serious crime in most countries where fornication and adultery are not.

• sneekyapostate
    sneekyapostate

I watched this on YouTube this evening.... I think there are some very brave survivors out there to speak in public about their abuse. I like how (I forget his name) young man said how they murdered his soul inside. I could relate to that as I feel the same way. I’ve not been abused sexually but discriminative.

That man at the gatehouse at Warwick lied about how the governing body weren’t there. Also how they turned on the sprinklers on!

I think it really showed how unrighteousness, corrupt, fraudulent and fake Gods kingdom really is. There’s nothing holy about it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think it really showed how unrighteousness, corrupt, fraudulent and fake Gods kingdom really is.

It was a fraud from the very beginning when the WTS said Jesus has returned, once in 1874 then again in 1914.

The WTS effects people emotionally by first alluring them, then exploiting people's own inherent ignorance and finally imposing fear to control people..

How could god be guiding or have selectively chosen an organization that was and is a "Commercialized" false prophet anyways ... really ???

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing to also note is that the program was for the complete full hour which rarely happens on W5 .

I thought it went deep into the problem with the suggestion as to why and made it noticeable that the problem exists wherever JWS are in various countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit