Have you been vaccinated? Have you had any side effects?

by LoveUniHateExams 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I had the Pfizer shot. both injections. I had a sore arm for about three days but nothing detectable in side effects.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

First vac was Astrazeneca, had slight flu like symptoms for a day, next day back to normal.

Second vac was Moderna, this was a little worse, sore injection area, pains all over for a couple of days.

Oh well , I work in a public populated work place so I thought it was for the best.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen plenty of people at my work that got this (Moderna), and at least one got quite sick on it. Others seemed to feel quite tired for a while after their torture shots. What I am waiting on is when the long term side effects are going to start hitting them. And they include extreme fatigue (worse even than what you get from sitting at a big boasting session all day), shortness of breath, heart problems, type 1 diabetes, other auto-immune issues, strokes, and blindness and deafness. I am far more worried about those problems than about the shorter term effects.

Instead, I got the Amazon "shot" in May 2020 (when the first of my bottles of quercetin arrived). This is, simply, I went on Amazon and ordered three big bottles of quercetin (and then, they were in short supply and therefore backordered). Then I started taking it when it arrived. Once that happened, I started gradually tapering my excessive sanitation procedures, cutting back on hand-washing and sanitizing my shopping carts every two minutes. This ramped up my exposure to the virus while the quercetin throttled it, effectively becoming my "vaccine".

Side effects? So far, nothing. And I am not expecting any long term side effects--that is, unless I end up choking on one of the capsules (a risk with any pill).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I had the ASDA-Xenomorph one...or whatever it's called.

Both times I was very tired the next day and had aches to the right side of my abdomen.

Oh, and I now get Radio 3 on my teeth.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I had a smaller dose of the mRNA vaccine during the trials, severe autoimmune reaction, injection side arm was red, hot and swollen for several days.

Had several doctors analyze it, was told to ice it for the time being and that I was probably severely allergic to one of the compounds. As a result, I am not getting vaccinated right now until they find out what is causing severe reactions in some, Pfizer and CDC is refusing to share data on allergic reactions to compounds and FDA is just saying it's not an approved vaccine, so nobody is analyzing the data.

No major other effects other than increased temperature and feeling tired the next day.

• just fine
    just fine

Moderna back in February. Felt like I had the flu for about 24-48 hours after the 2nd shot. After that I have been fine.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

49 and fully vaccinated with Pfizer.

First jab: Local muscular pain on the jab site (2 Days); on the second day started with bouts of extreme tiredness lasting about two hours each, several times a day, during two weeks. Then it faded off.

Second jab, one month later: Local muscular pain on the jab site (2 Days); the day after had one day with bouts of extreme tiredness; on the second day had a respiratory issue that seemed to combine asthma with bronchitis that started with a throat itch, and made me cough and have some shortness of breath. After three long weeks, it started to fade off, but still haven't fully recovered from some mild shortness of breath. It's not too dissimilar to respiratory issues that I usually have as a result of allergies, but this one didn't evolve into sinusitis and didn't respond as usual to anti-histamines.

After the second jab had to do two Covid tests for professional reasons and they came back negative.
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Pfizer. 1st sick. could not lift arm for a week

2 not anything noticable

If they start pushing for a booster what would be the benefit or lack if I got moderna or jj?

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

2 x Moderna. Pain in the arm for some days. That was it.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

Pfizer, two jabs, no real side effects, felt a little tired the day after the second one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit