• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Re: Strike a Pose! Feb 14, 2003 22:21

Master Member
    Singapore
    Since: Apr 1, 2001
    nGzxkEPgWgPVJB1y42xnWg

That's cool Mr.Moe.

Not enough pedophiles on your board to share this with?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=46797&site=3

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I'd like to know what Outcast meant, also. That comment was really disturbing (pedophilia is NOTHING to joke about). I'm sorry someone felt compelled to crash such a cute little thread. (((Moe)))

Edited by - OrbitingTheSun on 14 February 2003 22:42:57

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Outcast - So angry I could spit. Child molestation is not something to joke about, f**king creep. Take a look at a few older posts you ignorant mentally disturbed psychopath.

• outcast
    outcast

Mr. Moe,

You and your daughter are gorgeous.

Why would you post your daughter for the world to see? This is a public forum. Sheesh.....sorry I offended you.

My compassion was with your daughter, it won't happen again, carry on.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is the second offensive poster on board tonight. Aren't we supposed to have moderators?

Moe, I thought the pictures were great. Thanks for sharing them. It's a shame that a sick mind has to ruin something fun and innocent.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Why would you post your daughter for the world to see?

f*ck you

Edited by - MrMoe on 14 February 2003 22:49:59

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

interesting how some innocent photos are sexual to you. read back over my posts a**wipe, you will find 2 I posted about 8 months ago... people like you are a waste of the air you breathe

• Buster
    Buster

I think most people stay out of this stuff - there is very little to gain. Outcast, you took a cheap shot at a proud mother showing pictues of her daughter. ... yup, "Outcast" ... good name. I haven't used it yet, but I'm gonna check into that 'ignore button.' <** shaking head at what an ass some people can be **>

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'd be willing to bet that outcast is trying to infer that posting pics of your little girl is ill-advised, since undoubtably, pedophiles do on occasion visit this forum.

I think the logic of that falls apart pretty quickly, but some people really don't have much sense of logic when emotional topics come into play... they simply react, often making no sense whatsoever.

Obviously, a picture of your kid does not give a pedophile any ammunition, not really. There are kids surrounding pedophiles all day, every day; there are family home pages littering the internet, often with very specific information, why should we think that posting our kids pics in a discussion forum made up largely of friends is going to be dangerous? It's not as if we've given the pedophile what they need, which is opportunity.

Anyway Moe, that's my guess as to what this is all about. Btw, cute pics, thanks for sharing.

• outcast
    outcast

Ok this is my last post ever.

You know what? Every one is all over the pedophile thing with the JW's. They scream and rant, but guess what? The sickness has been going on for a long time. This is a place to come for information, but who ever said it was a place to bring our children?

This could be a pedophile paradise too, everyone trusts to fast.

Mr. Moe, etal.

Darling pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit