Damning Quote - Clive Thomas - WTS (Canada)

by Scully 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

This appeared in the February 7, 2003 issue of the Regina Leader-Post. Thought you would all enjoy it as much as I did.

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hello Scully. Is that a scan of how it actually appeared in the paper ?

I think Clive Thomas, and his big daddy counterpart in NY JR Brown, are starting to fray around the edges.

Nothing like being under the microscope !

• Scully
    Scully

xjw_b12 writes:

Is that a scan of how it actually appeared in the paper ?

Yep. I sent you the scan of the article from which it came just a few minutes ago. Check it out.

Love, Scully

• Sargon
    Sargon

Thats wild Scully,

Can you either post the article or send me a copy too?! What law is this guy talking about, Canadian or God's? Either way he's way off base.

• Dia
    Dia

Please link us to the article!!

• Scully
    Scully

by popular request

Love, Scully

• JT
    JT

this is an example of why the society has seen the need to separate themselves from the elders

as many of us know and as mentioned in rays book the wt knows they have a ton of men called elders who don;t EVEN MEASURE UP TO WT STANDARDS-

it's guy's like this and even JR is tobe included who will continue to be made to look like fools and the reason is simple, consider an elder and how much much exp or LACK OF that he has had were someone ATUALLY QUESTIONED HIM, the avg elder has NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED they are so used to folks accepting what they say by virture of them being an elder or saying:

"This is what the FDS says"

for most elders, co, do and bethel boys, once they INVOKE -- THE SLAVE SAYS-

all matters on that issue cease, well now they are being put into the hot seat and the standard answers don't work with INFOMRED NONJW-

MOST NONJW are so uninformed they DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ASK- but once a person does a little reading on wt they are equiped to ask questions that show were jw really stand on issues

his words are GOLDEN

• Scully
    Scully

Hey JT

Clive Thomas is the Canadian equivalent to JR BROWN down in your neck of the woods.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot with that comment!!

Love, Scully

• Gerard
    Gerard

Clive Thomas is a F&%#@$ bastard!

I sincerely hope the Canadian justice gives closer look to this issue.

• Valis
    Valis
    " if they are repentant, but that's not a dange to others."...

How does anyone get away with saying that? Do they have batteries of psychologists/clinical psychiatrists to determine the danger, or lack thereof, that vist a congregation when they find and reveal a pedophile in the congregation? Its so blatant as well....mind as well say "yeah we let them hang around our children if they apologize..." Jesus fu*king Christ!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit