What’s Your Favorite Breakfast??

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

To me, breakfast can be served at any time of the day. A local bar in my area serves breakfast all day long. For 5 bucks you get 2 eggs any way you like, bacon sausage or ham with home fries and toast!!!If you could have any breakfast what would it be?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That sounds pretty good Min but by favorite still is French toast with bit of bacon on the side with coffee of course.

https://assets.marthastewart.com/styles/wmax-520-highdpi/d13/break_01495_t/break_01495_t_horiz.jpg?itok=R-XbJboc

Or second to that is a stack of blueberry pancakes topped with whipping cream and butter

Image result for blueberry pancakes topped with whipping cream

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

I like yours but for me has to be..... (drum roll)

English breakfast! Yum yum 😋

not always possible as soooooo not healthy!... but excellent as a treat from time to time. Love it. And ☕️ lots of it!

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Pie, pretty much any kind-- unless it's strawberry season, then strawberry shortcake. This morning was apple raspberry from the Farmer's Market. I'm not saying this is my only breakfast, just my favorite. And coffee, of course.

Oatmeal with berries, nuts and cinnamon, baked acorn squash or yams with cinnamon in winter.

I'm not a fan of eggs, but I can make a mean omelet! Hubby makes pancakes.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I would have to say eggs in some form.

I love Eggs Benedict but I have to stress I want the eggs well done. Can’t stand slimy eggs. If they try to disguise undercooked eggs with the Hollandaise sauce, I can always tell and I’ll send it back.

• LauraV
    LauraV

MCDonalds sells breakfast all day now, unless they changed their mind on that, but the only thing I'll eat from them is an Egg McMuffin. Haven't been there in years to get one since I can do the same at home.

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

Earl Grey tea, always, or smoked black tea with cinnamon

"Pan tostado con queso y palta" or toasted bread with smashed avocado and cheese, with a little garlic... A little exotic for our British friends I think...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m all for the English breakfast

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Dutch baby!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I love the Full English but it's not very healthy.

Porridge is a healthier option - porridge with slices of fruit on top (NOT sugar), plus a glass of fresh orange juice.

Or toast, I love toast. A few rounds of marmite on toast plus a nice cuppa (coffee or tea).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit