Being interviewed by police tomorrow

by moley 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• moley
    moley

Well tomorrow is a big day for me. I'm finally going to be interviewed by the police about what happened to me as a kid.

Im running the whole gamut of emotions at the moment. Sad, anxious, angry, guilt, fear and many more that cannot be quantified.

I feel physically sick, cannot sleep, have lost my appetite and I am desperately trying not to self harm.

I've got my sister to thank for getting this far. She's got a strength and determination that I don't have, she's gunning for these c$$ts. I hope I can find the same strength my sister has.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Moley. You're going to be fine. Once you're at the interview you'll probably relax a little.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Let us know how it goes.

Personally, I think you're going to shine.

One love, Unky Punky

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I hope everything goes well and good for you for having the courage to come forward and tell your story.

If every JW child abuse victims did this it would a serious blow to the a Watchtower.

• Mephis
    Mephis

All the best for tomorrow moley. Sure you have the strength to do it, and that the police will show sensitivity and kindness for what they know is a very difficult thing to do.

Please look after yourself. If you're not getting any help with some of the thoughts and feelings you have, may be worth seeing if there's some available for you so you have a wee bit of support there for yourself right now. (GP, Community Mental Health Team, as you're in Britain the police may offer some support too via victim support, so it's there if you want and/or need).

• Giordano
    Giordano

Do your best.....the police will be familiar with what you tell them.

I wish you a life worth living.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Moley - you are to be greatly commended for being so courageous in dealing with this terrible chapter in your life, because many are unable to do so.

Also, you can be assured that those taking your statement will do all they can to help you through your ordeal, and make it as least stressful as they can.

Everyone here will wish you all the best!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Just read your story and I'm without words. So very sorry for what happened to you.

May those pinky ring wearing donkeys get what's coming to them.

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hi Moley

My prays are for you and your sister. You may not think you have determination but don't sell yourself short - you are so courageous to get this far. Remember they have no authority over you - you are empowered and beautiful. You will find peace and healing through this.

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    Your bravery is admirable! Too many don't come forward because it's so painful. If it helps just one less JW child be abused, speaking out is worth it. You can never know just how far reaching your sole efforts could be for other families.
  • Vidiot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit