We prayed for you...

by Dia 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Dia
    Dia

Hi there to all....just want to tell you that we prayed a prayer of thanksgiving in church for you this Sunday. For Simon and for everyone on this site as you are such a warm and wonderful blessing to all those who have left or are trying to leave or are thinking about leaving the WTS. What a blessing it is for so many that where there used to be NO ONE, there are now so many people willing and ready to embrace, to be available and to help all those who find themselves hurt by the WTS and JWs.

Thank you and God bless you all.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I totally agree that this place feels like a warm embrace, and the WTS is a slap in your face!

The increasing publicity of this site is amazing. A California newspaper directly mentioned this site about a week or so ago.

I'm glad those in your church have heard of us too. The more people who get this good information, the more people are inoculated against the toxic beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses as they try to publicize them.

• Dia
    Dia

I have to tell you....following our prayer in church, a woman came up to me and thanked me. She told me that she had been a foster mother for a 17-year old JW.

They continued their friendship as she became an adult and grew older. But at some point, she became ill and wanted to return to her family.

The foster mother begged her not to go back to them.

The girl ended up dying at the age of 28. (She didn't go into the details, but I expect she will one day).

The foster mother ended up burying her! And having the funeral.

'Those people are just horrible', she told me. And no one else really understands how bad they can be because they're so secretive. Hardly anybody really knows anything about them and they just don't understand how bad they can be. Even to their own children."

She thanked us again and again and asked to know more about this site. She was so happy about all the stuff that's finally coming out about them.

My heart really went out to her.

God bless you again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit