6 Reasons to Hammer Saddam

by TR 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

1. Saddam is a brutal murderer that lets no one stand in his way.(can you say Hitler?)

2. The Iraqi people want him gone. They only support him publicly out of fear.

3. Saddam's frequent violations of U.N. resolutions.

4. Saddam has already and repeatedly attacked U.S. and British aircraft in the no fly zones. He's been doing this for years.

5. Saddam keeps his people poor and ignorant and teaches the children to hate westerners, while he lives in the lap of luxury at the expense of the Iraqi people.(can you say palaces?)

6. Saddam has no reservations about creating environmental and biological hazards. How many Kuwaiti oil wells did he set a blaze? How many Kurds did he kill with poison?

7. You think the U.S. is imperialistic? Now what was that about Saddam invading Kuwait, and having designs on Saudi Arabia?

Sorry, I went over one. Hell, I didn't even need to get into the WMD thing.

TR

Edited by - TR on 10 February 2003 14:24:21

• Celtic
    Celtic

Couldn't resist TR.

Whilst pretty much everyone agrees hes a right bastard, not much disagreement on that SH NOT TR, I hasten to add, this war malarkey is riddled with holes too. I'm sorry, I do not know if you have seen the horrors of war, the reality behind the scenes and the afteraffects, take a child or a lady who have just been belted by shrapnel because a western alliance missile just strayed from it's intended target. The woman lies on the ground, her baby several feet away, their lifeblood flowing into the dry desert dust, fingers clawing the hardened earth offering little comfort and then give us sound reasons for justification of war, beats me, it really does. I could go on, but no point, thats just part of it, repeated over and over again in a nutshell We're dealing with real innocent peoples lives here, does not that make sense?

Anyway, take care of yourself whatever,

Best wishes

Mark

Edited to correct SH initials

Edited by - Celtic on 10 February 2003 14:57:34

• Sargon
    Sargon

#8 To impress Jodie Foster.

• Mary
    Mary

#9 - He's ugly and has no sense of style.......that's reason numero uno to bomb 'im.........

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I do not know if you have seen the horrors of war

No, I haven't seen the horrors of war in person, but I was watching Television when the 2nd plan hit the World Trade Center. I have also seen the pictures of dead mothers holding their dead children after being gassed by Saddams bullys. This mad man already doesn't appreciate us and everyone admits he still has these weapons of mass destruction, so there is no reason to believe he will not use them on the US or the UK. Just remember, he is closer to the UK than to the US. Bug

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

My only pupose in responding to this thread is to chuckle at Sargon's #8. Hilarious, subject matter notwithstanding.

• LB
    LB

Good point Shutterbug

#10 bombs have expiration dates on them

• riz
    riz

lol @ Sargon well done!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Fare point SB, not really worth repetition for emphasis then you might say?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

11. Saddam's aim was to control most of the oil supply in the Middle East thus controlling the economies of the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit