Elder Lou Anguiano Ordered to Stand Trial

by Nathan Natas 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((Scully)))))))

Funny how hindsight is 20/20 huh? I look back at some of the things a two elders did with me as a teenager and it makes my skin crawl. They were both very good friends of the family and they were both married. I was studying with both wives at separate times. (My mom didn't study with me - it wasn't ever productive. LOL) I had always been a very affectionate child and teenager with my family and close friends. I remember both elders would just hold my hand in field service or hug me too long or try to kiss me on the lips when I was alone. I remember getting creeped out, but thinking to myself, "He's an elder. He wouldn't ever hurt me." Ugh. *shudder* These men need to be castrated. It's not always about what the adult thinks is "innocent", but what makes the child feel uncomfortable. Even if a hugging elder has completely innocent intent, if it makes a child uncomfortable, he should know to back away. For his safety AND the child's.

Just my thoughts,

Andi

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

thank you Old hippie; for your response, it seems that what ever idea the wt is trying to bring out . they will use reasonings which are usually opposites... when they want you to listen to them or the elders they are apointed by the holy sprit etc. when there is a question on the behavior or direction of the fds or the elders etc They are imperfect men etc... but jehovah will fix it in his time.... it's a total contradiction ... the wt wants to have it's cake and eat it too!!! thAts the point i was trying to bring out... a jw will always go to a wt article that shows what they are trying to protect their god in brooklyn... no matter what another wt article says....john

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Billygoat,

The villification and discrediting of my pioneer wife ( very pretty), begun shortly after she told the Presiding Overseer that his full body, rocking hugs were inappropriate when given to those who had no interest in participating in such "hugs". He was a bit hurt, because afterall, as he put it, he would write talks "just for her"....... CREEPY!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They ought to castrate the bastard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit