The Show of Over-Patriotism Astounds Me

by D8TA 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    TH,

Typical Rubber bullets would kill people if they impacted the eyes. Look what the Isrealies do with them. I do not remember hearing any reports of people losing their eyes. I also do not remember hearing of any lawsuits- which would seem to be the logical result if an 'innocent' bystander lost an eye. Either way. Somehow the Constitution's gaurantee of the Right to Assembly does not translate into a right to riot. Maybe if the dipshits would sit there and protest instead of throwing things then it wouldnt have happened. But it was nice to see the Anarchists and all the other losers take part in the protest, it sure gave it some credibility.

Hello, you weren't there, you don't know what happened, you abviously can't read, protestors, not anarchist were pushed into residential neighborhoods, where tear gas, wafted into homes. Inocent bystanders did get hit, and there were lawsuits, forget it, I can prove what I say, and I have but you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old. There was only a riot, after people started getting tear gassed for no reason, the police started the riot, not the protesters. If you notice all of the videos, the anarchist were not being arrested, only protesters, the anarchist should have been taken care of right away.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

TH,

Correct. I was not there. Why would I be????????????????????????????

I said that I had not heard of any lawsuits and I still havnt. Could the the past problems caused by these groups at other protests somehow contribute to the actions of the police? Probably.

Do I put trust in an article obviously written by a protest supporter??? No.

Either way, could have been worse.... Kent State anyone???

If things were so bad, why didnt they leave????????????

Maybe my view of the situation has been corrupted by the images I have seen on the boob tube. What I saw was nothing but a bunch of nuts protesting accross the world starting riots and getting people killed. Hardly MLK.........

And once again, what kind of credibility do you plan on gaining by allowing a bunch of Anarchists to take part in your protest????

• Pleasuredome
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Exactly Pleasure! Welcome to the new crusades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit