The Kidnapping of Cindy Frulik

by expatbrit 14 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

This is so wrong. It's like the case of Bethany Hughes in Canada. Those witnesses saw nothing wrong and in fact felt totally righteous in support of her mother. This woman secreted her daughter away and would not tell the father of her whereabouts, even as his daughter lay on her deathbed. It is sooo wrong in every way. I made a comment on a JW board about how wrong this was and was blasted for saying anything about it. I told them that, as a father, if my ex ever pulled anything of that nature, I'd hunt them down and see them in jail. I also proposed that this woman should be punished legally for her absconding with her daughter and denying the father of this girl his rights.

You would have thought that I'd put on a satan suit and sacraficed a goat on the front steps of a kingdom hall or something.

Make 'em pay...they are not above the law...no matter what they think.

Ern

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

bump

....This really needs to stay on top for a while for any lurkers.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Yikes...another dead thread....ruthlessly slaughtered by Bona -- the thread killer

Watch out.....YOUR THREAD MAY BE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bona is my name; thread-killing is my game

• zealofjehu
    zealofjehu

ow man this is horrifying and frietning to me i cried when i read this

i will never give my alliegence to anything blindly Again at least i can say i learned a valuble lesson for the years wasted. my heart goes out to all the victims of this cult. its amazing how blind all of us were when we were in.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks for bumping this one. I hadn't read it before. So many threads...so little time....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit