Syrian crisis (part 2)

by username 13 Replies latest social current

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Asterix and Obelix have a saying: "These Romans are crazy!"
  • username
    username

I totally agree in the destruction of extremist groups such as this. What I don't agree in is the words "collateral damage" words used to describe civilians being killed in the line of fire! And believe me, this happens every day!

The UK and the US condemn mass genocide when we are just as guilty for this. True hypocrisy an a global level!

• cofty
    cofty
    The UK and the US condemn mass genocide when we are just as guilty for this

Bullshit

Put the blame where it belongs with the religiously-motivated madmen who care more about their delusions than about building a productive society.

I am sick of keyboard warriors who think there are easy solutions to international politics. Every government has to tread a balance between what is objectively ethical and what is in the best interests of the prosperity and security of their own citizens. There is no moral equivalence between the actions of western democracies and the warlords of the middle east.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@username

I agree with you that innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire is a terrible thing. 'Collateral damage' is an awful, disgustingly clinical phrase that makes my teeth itch.

The UK, guilty of mass genocide? Evidence, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit