Any XJWs in SE TEXAS?

by Auntie Flame 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome Auntie Flame! I believe all those who were Disassociated and Disfellowshipped are now happy Apostates!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

• Auntie Flame
    Auntie Flame

Nawwww....I think we've just "come out" of the JW apostate closet as Humans, at last, Beans....an apostate is one who pledges allegiance to a faith in a deity or a cause and then reneges on his/her oath of allegiance....I, personally never pledged an oath of loyalty to a group of men....the borganized shepherds, on the other hand....HAVE sworn to loyally give TLC to their "sheep" or followers....and have reneged on that charge.....unless their oath was just to feed the "fleeced ones'.....in which case, we've surely become fed up...LOL! It's just a shame that most of the elders turned out to be circuitous serpents....

Auntie Flame

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

I'm in Houston. :) Get with me. :)

• Auntie Flame
    Auntie Flame

So...Smith, how long have you lived in Houston? Tell me a little about yourself....Have you been deborganized for long? If you noticed further up in this thread, there's another Texan moving to Houston within a month... I was born there.

Auntie Flame

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

I've lived in Houston all my life, although I was born in NY. I've never believed, I was moreso forced to go, but at an early age, there were questions I didn't get satisfactory answers for... I'm 20, BTW. ...and my aim name is DBLOSMITH. ...and my e-mail's listed. E-mail me. :)

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit