The Heartless JW

by babygirl30 50 Replies latest jw friends

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Does your condition require immediate assistance? Does your mother or father hold any privileges (regular pioneer, ministerial servant or elder)? If so, I would advise calling the local body of elder of their congregation and letting them know about your situation; than ask them if they endorse this type of response... If they do not, they should counsel (even discipline) your parents. If they do nothing about it, politely tell them that you will contact the local branch.

They probably won't want that type of heat and will give a "pass" to your parents who will be happy to help you. If your parents are not happy about that.. then sorry, sometimes, people don't need religion to stop loving their own children. Sometimes, they actually use religion as an excuse for becoming self obsessed.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Babygirl, I'm sorry. It is funny how we used to call ourselves brothers and sisters but in situations like this, how many of us feel that we literally have the same mom? Truly we have become sisters in this. I'm sorry, sweetie. Sometimes people are so blinded by false things that they can't see truth standing in front of them. Truth is your child crying in pain and needing comfort. If that isn't 'family business' then I sure as hell don't know what is. I am on the west coast and will soon be driving to E. Texas. If you are somewhere in between, message me and I will stop by and meet you for some coffee and a hug from a mom that has enough love for you in her heart.
  • babygirl30
    babygirl30

The thing with me is, I dont want to have to manipulate the situation to get my parents involved. It is the equivalent of being with man for 10yrs and browbeating him to marry you, you leave him in an attempt to 'convince' him he needs you, then he comes crawling back. To me, if he really wanted yo marry you - no browbeating would be necessary. Same with my mom (folks). If anything, I want natural affection to take over...not all of that background work.

Dont get me wrong, I lovr your idea though!!!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

This organization is great in breaking down natural human emotions, destroying the

family unit and if left unchecked would destroy humanity. Sorry folks I hate this cult with

a passion. I hope before I die this organization will perish and never raise it's ugly face, ever.

The damage this cult has afflicted on so many is inconceivable.

Maybe some comfort babygirl30 you are not alone, many here are suffering. Keep your

head up.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    As LisaRose pointed out, it's normally the obvious thing to reach out to your parents - it's definitely NOT your fault!
  • whathappened
    whathappened

How devastating! This religion distorts a mother's love. That is the epitome of evil.

Sorry to hear of your illness.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

babygirl30

The thing with me is, I dont want to have to manipulate the situation to get my parents involved. It is the equivalent of being with man for 10yrs and browbeating him to marry you, you leave him in an attempt to 'convince' him he needs you, then he comes crawling back. To me, if he really wanted yo marry you - no browbeating would be necessary. Same with my mom (folks). If anything, I want natural affection to take over...not all of that background work.

I have to disagree. Even as a husband there is no way my love for my wife should be able to come close to what a parent should have, particularly a mother who had your heartbeat in her and shared her blood with you for 9 months!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Ok. The 'Good Samaritan'...he helped someone he didn't know lying by the side of the road. What would your mother say... 'Oh but my daughter left Jehovah!!'...yeah the Samaritan wasn't the same religion either! Deep seated religious division there...and she's your DAUGHTER. but oh yeah, what did Jesus say would happen to some? They would have no natural affection...

hey stupid witness parents...Imitate Jesus. Actually religion has nothing to do with it. Be a FREAKING PARENT.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    What a bitch.
  • Lieu
    Lieu

You'd think you had denied Christ three times or something ... sheesh!

Don't despair, there are people here whose hearts aren't made of stones when you need some help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit