TV.JW.ORG (September 2015) - Generation explained again

by Designer Stubble 210 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Remember folks Jesus said generation(s) not generation.

In WTS logic and understanding any person born who was Anointed after or around 1914 or even hundreds of years after 1914 are all of "This Generation"

Thank you WTS for clarifying that.

You can always count on the WTS to bring out the truthful meaning from out of the bible writings.

• clarity
    clarity
    Mr Splane is sounding sooooooo cool now. Cool & smarmie!!! YUK! He must have been coached for months to start sounding like such a socially hip 'younger' fella! Think I'm gonna be sick!
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

They used to say that a prophecy is better understood while it fulfills.

Instead of admitting that they were wrong about 1914, they keep coming up with crazy forced tentatives to explain this falsehood originated in pyramidology.

to see how many years a generation is they should read the genealogy of Jesus in Mathew, at the end of the genealogy it says there were 14 generations from Abraham to David, 14 generations from David to Jesus.

Jesus said that generation when all happens will certainly not pass. Truly! I believe Jesus!

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980

The Goberning body is really crazy. They said in this article: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20150601/family-legacy-lasting-seven-generations/ that from 1883 up to 2015 there are seven generations.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    They have made their bed and now they have to sleep in it. They obviously feel this approach is their best option. Apparently not that different from the blood doctrine. They just slowly modify it till its pretty much unrecognizable; then proclaim that nothing has really changed. True believers will accept this "new light" as a test of their faith and just keep on keeping on. Nothing short of bizarre.
  • runForever
    runForever
    So one generation is from 1893 to 2015 and counting? 122 years so far? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • bradford
    bradford
    Did he really get into if a boy was born 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after if they were part of the generation..wth
  • never a jw
    never a jw

elkatire 1980,

You missed the note right below the title "as told by Kevin Williams", not the Governing Body. They are clear again. Masters of deceit, no doubt about it.

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980
    Exactly RunFoverever.
  • elkatire1980
    elkatire1980
    Never a JW, yeah I saw who wrote the article but you know, this was approved for the GB to print.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit