More Confirmation

by worf 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

worf,

Good to cya! It's been ages, I think!

: Here in Jamaica Queens New York,

Damn. That's a tough neighborhood, or at least it was when I was last in Queens. I love the Greek food in Astoria, by the way. But then again, I love ALL the food in NYC.

It's nice to see the Watchtower Society disposing of their assets and keeping all the cash that dubs for over a Century have been feeding to them with nothing to show for it, but monuments built to the glory of the Watchtower Corporation and useless books that are soon outdated. Not to mention a Century of lies, manipulation, back-breaking rules and regulations, and unfilfilled promises. I wonder which offshore accounts they will be using. I do hope they have good financial advisors. "Jehovah's" money should be carefully dealt with. After all, it's all used for the "world wide preaching work," isn't it?

Farkel

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

oh boy ; i'll hate to see the wt building go.... with all the great info i get from it all the time...it makes me so happy ..that info.. when i'm driving down the fdr drive , and i look up at the wt and see the light (of the clock) and thank god that i'm not late for my apointment.... NOW THAT'S IS TRUELY THE ONLY GOOD NEWS I'VE EVER GOT FROM THE WATCHTOWER.....JOHN

• zev
    zev

hmmmmm.

SL march in sepember @ krooklyn, wt annouces plans to move in january.

something tells me the heat is on.

• worf
    worf

Hey Farkel,

Good to hear from you too. How are things going with you?

Zev,

Didn't we meet at the March in kklyn?

Good point about the heat being on after the march. Thats probably one of the main reasons for them moving operations upstate. And I'd be willing to march on them in patterson, wallkill, or wherever those bastards try to run to. They can run but they can't hide. And they don't even know how to run well either!

Worf

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Yes, legal fees and settlements do add-up. I just hope that many R&F witnesses will see through whatever spin is put on this and wake up to the fact that the WBTS has gained such valued property holdings by squeezing millions from those that are usually struggling financially themselves....JWS..I heard that in one area a Kingdom Hall was sold not to long ago and turned into a funeral home...reports say that current owners take better care of it than the previous ones.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have been to the hall recently and read the same letter that is posted on the information board. I know they are liquidating some of the excess property in Brooklyn Heights. However, it is my understanding that they will keep the corporate hq at 25 Columbia Heights (Squibb properties).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Would it be possible for someone to make a photocopy of that letter?

• zev
    zev

worf asked : Didn't we meet at the March in kklyn?

yep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit