United Nations Global Peace And Security Announcement September 2015 / Attack On Christians

by Timothex 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Is it genuine or just a troll?

Anyway, no matter, there are already attacks on Christians occurring right now.

Not on JWs, but on Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Christians living in Syria/Iraq. JWs don't have the guts to live openly in Muslim countries, unlike Catholics. I wonder what our troll/earnest bible-basher thinks about this?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Good things JWs aren't a part of the UN anymore then!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It's more like..."Hurry up and get on the ark, the rain is starting."

Translation: "Let get them all in fear so they open their wallets."

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    This should be more fun than watching a Godzilla movie.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

So...

Remind me in 31 days "Did Pope Francis lead a UN attack on Jehovah's Witnesses? Has Armageddon Started? Or is Timothex a False Prophet? See Deuteronomy 18:20-22"

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

There used to be rumors about that happening back in the early seventies. Any mention of the UN got the rumor mill going, "peace and security, peace and security, Armageddon is a comin', woe to the pregnant woman" and all that. I laugh to think how gullible we all were. Of course back then we didn't know the Watchtower was going to join the UN.

Sad that people still take this nonsense seriously.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The whole thing is nonsense of course. The Bible never was successful at prophecy.*

And the clue is in the name, Bible means a collection of books.

You cannot take a bit from one book, connect it to bits from two more and make a sensible deduction.

*We had a long Thread on here about the existence of any Bible (actual**) prophecy that actually came true in the terms laid down. Guess how many there were ?

NOT ONE !!!!

** Many apparent "prophecies" were actually written after the event.

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Also "AND INTERN WILL BRING ARMAGEDDON"
    I wholeheartedly agree that an intern will probably start Armageddon.

Lol at saintbertholdt
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Timothex, welcome to the forum, it`s nice to meet you. I`m afraid you didn't pick the best subject for your first post don't worry we all make mistakes. & I promise we wont bite. Guessing your young & thank you for your concern it`s nice to know their are some JDubs with room in their hearts to care about us sinners which is a good thing cause that is what God is looking for isn't it? So a big HELLO from SABIN.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW_Rogue - "It really is strange that JWs have built up the UN in their minds when in reality they are a extremely ineffective peace keeping organization with very little power."

It was probably a lot more plausible back during the Cold War when Fred Franz was scripting it all out.

He was undoubtedly familiar with Hal Lindsay's stuff and the paranoid rantings of the John Birch Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit