MY DAD CALLED THE POLICE ON BROTHER JAUNDICE AND AUNT CRUELLA NOW!

by ReligionOfHatred 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

Cruella and Jaundice bought a old truck for their clean-up - janitorial business and their steering column had a few missing pins, they started telling people that my dad was trying to kill them. There are several people who heard them make these false allegations, Cruella said they were coming down a big grade and almost wrecked and it was Dad's fault. What should we do? Their going nuts and this guy is the COBE!

The Sheriff are at their house right now, what should we do to protect our family from these wicked JWs?

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Religion of hatred; My advice to you is go inside do what the Sheriff tells you to do when he talks to you. Don't old vehicles have to pass a safety assessment before being driven where you are?
  • AFRIKANMAN
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Oh crap. Try to get calm. I just posted about a tragic girl...I do get it...This is the time to lower the emotions and go into incredible practical mode.

Explain things in an almost distant and concise manner...Stay very very calm..Hysteria will go against you. Protect the family you love and do all that the police advise, then....Write it all up in the best detail you can recall...Very important to do this diarizing for it is legitimate in court....Can't recall the exact name of it but it is an American law about the testimony of those who are actually at the "event"...There is a name for it but it eludes me right now...

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred
    thank you everyone for the support, this is much better than all the hate and cruelty i experienced at the Halls!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit