Largest amount of refugees since WW2 in Europe

by Powermetal4ever 179 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Austrian volks are squeezed into the valleys - good point, prologos, I hadn't thought of this.

But there must be plenty of space for refugees on the Hungarian plain, no?

May be Merkel wants to load Germany's "quota " with mid-easterners to avoid the loads coming from Africa - if true this is poor planning. The 'newcomers' shouldn't dictate policy. I'm still not convinced that this has been properly thought through.

Of course, if EU politicians did the right thing and forced Saudi Arabia to take the bulk of refugees, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

True, but the matter is not which terrain would be the best for the refugees or the space they need, because the plan is not to make big refugee camps here in europa or, syrian satelite cities or to sell ground to the refugees were they can settle down, there will be some first admission centers in turkey, greece, italy, africa, from where the refugees shall be brought via secure transport to the desired country.

Sweden, Germany, Benelux, Austria, France, italy,, want a joint solution with a apportionment, but the easter- EU countries, poland, chzecz, slovak, hungary dont want it yet., because they have not experience with integration, or with muslim faith and of course not the financel strength. So a joint solution will be have to achieved, if not all 1- 7 Millionn awaited refugees come to germany.

Germany made free 6 billion EUR today for refugees.

The matter is thus not the suffiecient squaremeters but In Sweden, Germany, Austria the matter is the INTEGRATION.

Already now the refugee children are going to school in special "refugee integration classes" in Germany, and the parents are looking for jobs. Integration means no social isolation in refugee centers like in Jordania or Turkey but real integration. The children are coming in the 2.nd year in the regular classes., Germany has experience. ..
    learning the language, goin to school, work and that from the first day , if it is possible. Big refugee centers would be only a problem, even tonight one refugees center has been attacked by extremists.

While here in Austria and Germany thousands of volunters help, 5 persons were yesterday hospitalzed, in Hungary their are today many ill children that dont receive help, people are sleeping in the cold night outside the camps, refugees here are traveeling by train free of cost, families are brought together in vienna, by private carpools from different places and get all necessary help and assistence.

every day 1800- 3000 newcomers arrvive in hungary. Hungarys Victor Orbán defends the EU border. the border fences shall concentrate the refugees on one place where they can apply for asylum. In Hungary the rate of acceptance for asylum is not as high like in germany. (100 % syria, balkan asylum-seekers are now not accepted any more)

20000 refugees so far over austria. On the weekend 100 asylum-seekers in austria.

Merkel said (i dont remember when), that germany can lift this weight or something else and that the taxes will not be increased.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    • Thought I'd leave this here too.
      2 hours ago
      I feel bad for the refugees, but I certainly don't envy those taking them in. Many of those Muslims may seem like innocent victims now until a cartoon making fun of Muhammad appears in the local papers. My solution would to grant them temporary asylum and as soon as it's deemed safe in their own countries, send them back again ...

Of the victims caught in this awful situation, it's the kids who I getna terrible feeling in my stomach for. Children will always be the real hapless victims of disgusting behavior perpetrated by adults.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good points, TheWonder.

Also, please tell me what Joachim Glauck meant by 'Dunkeldeutschland' - was he being racist? Thank you

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Dunkeldeutschland was a verbal slander used by citizens for the eastern german provinces in the 90s at the Wende.

It became an "un-word" and was used by german president Gauck bipolar for the right wing haters of foreigners according to wikipedia.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    A hear from a joke in poland about refugees feeling there
    "Thats the worst what could happen to us, after the successive escape, to be here in Poland" would like to find the cartoon.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

The helpers in austria report, that the people are normal families that only wannta live.

BTW "1000nds" orphan children have remained in Hungary, one governing speaker said.

Die Zeit today: Picture of a sucessful coaltion.

http://www.zeit.de/index

Germany is a moral authority in the refugee crisis and demands more efforts by the European Union.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2015-09/deutschland-moral-fluechtlingspolitik

"Willkommenskultur" = culture of welcoming refugees.

Austria awatis 5000 new refugee children in the school, 0,7 % all all. 4000 will go to regular classes.

Welcomeclasses in Germany: here link
    https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/wilkommensklassen-101.html

In germany: In 2014/2015 2900 intregation pupils, 2015/16 70 % increase, 431 clases with 5000 students. more classes mor teachers.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Merkel meets president of Switzerland Ms. Simonetta Sommaruga and says, Switzerland is a example for good refugee politics and video speaking Merkel about how to answer a fear of islamisation.

http://www.srf.ch/news/schweiz/merkel-sieht-schweiz-als-vorbild-fuer-eu-fluechtlingspolitik

• username
    username

Well the cats out the bag so to speak. It is being reported David Camorron is going to use this crisis as an excuse to go public on the war in Iran. I say go public because they are already at war with Iran, our government has been very cloak and dagger this but soon he will make it public.

As usual Westminster has allowed 10,000 refugees in the UK to serve the governments own agenda!

• kaik
    kaik

Thewonderofyou, stop the lying German-crap propaganda and total crap by demonizing Eastern European people. You know shit about them.

Sweden, Germany, Benelux, Austria, France, italy,, want a joint solution with a apportionment, but the easter- EU countries, poland, chzecz, slovak, hungary dont want it yet., because they have not experience with integration, or with muslim faith and of course not the financel strength. So a joint solution will be have to achieved, if not all 1- 7 Millionn awaited refugees come to germany.

First of all, every country has the right to decide what population should settle in. Germany does not allows Romanian and Bulgarians, member of EU, to work freely there. They closed their labor market for ENTIRE Eastern EU members till 2011. We there do not give a rat if 80 millions of Pakistani, Syrians, Malians, and Somali move to Germany. It is not our problem. Additionally, WTF you talking about muslim faith? Do you realize that Slavic Bosnia is muslim? That there is a huge muslim population in the Balkans? Do you even know that Czech Republic or Slovenia are economically far more advanced that old EU countries like Portugal and Greece, and have a quality of life ahead of UK? Do you even bothered to find out that Poland accepted 400,000 refugees from Ukraine, and tens of thousands are living in the Czech Republic? Or do you know that Vietnamese are second largest ethnic group in the Czech Republic with community of 70,000? So keep the anti-Eastern European propaganda on .at or .de.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit