Oh my God, I now have proof that Adam was made from dust.

by James Mixon 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason
    Adam was the only man without a navel.
  • AFRIKANMAN
  • prologos
    prologos

EndofMysteries
    3 hours ago
    every physical thing in existence from a purely scientific standpoint originated as star dust and
    those stars fused the original Hydrogen, that also combined with the later Oxigen to make the H20y paste of paternal Adam.
    what else was there to work with?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Doug Mason - and a mother-in-law!
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Ok James Mixon:-

In your O.P you say " I didn't call you folks perverts but Mr E.S did, " So your source Mr E.S calls people perverts who do not agree with his " science"

End Of. :-)

The Rebel.

• kepler
    kepler
    OK.... So what was going on in chapter one around verse 26. The poetic description in the first chapter sounds more scientific than the prosaic one in the next. And by the way, how big is God's hand?
  • prologos
    prologos

kepler, if we made God in our image Gen1:26 multiplied by -1, and he is not moving through time as we do, and he is past-eternal, future eternal, that would be 2x an indefinite number of light years in size. If a hand is 1/10 the size of the person, -- you see what that leads too

the Cobe researchers spoke of "the hand of God" in their excitement, but lets face it, when we "think" about the past beyond our beginning we have stepped over the cliff.

ultimately the stuff we are made of was energy.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Rebel, remember I stated i think Mr. E.S is a nut case and yes he did state if anyone don't

agree with him they are perverts.Sound like he may be a JW...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You people alleged that the creation of Adam is an "anti-scientific nonsense; and God did not

create Adam from a handful of dust, like the Bible says, (ok maybe a bucket full).

How about a Wheel Barrow Full of Dirt??!!..

..........................ADAM..

..........................Image result for arrow pointing down

Image result for Dirt in wheelbarrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit