How do I make it the best Anniversary ever!

by kelpie 10 Replies latest social relationships

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hi all

My man and I are approaching our one year anniversary and I want to make it one he will never forget.

Now as a female, I get very romantic and soppy.. I want to make our evening one he will never forget.

I have booked us into a motel with a corner spa, and will have champers and chocolates waiting on arrival..

We have a 3 course meal booked into the resturant downstairs.

I am new to the "sex scene" and I want to make it special for him.

I have had a couple of good suggestions in chat, eg chocolate body paint, black stockings and high heels...Any other suggestions??

Kelps (of the want to spoil him class)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Happy Anniversary!!! Mine was yesterday....15 years!

According to the "Fruitcake Lady" (FCL) on Jay Leno last night (she is 91, spry, makes lots of fruitcake and somehow got on the Tonight Show") have sex. Lots of sex.

According to FCL, men want lots of sex, any way, and all you need to do is "spread your legs." (her words, not mine!)

She still wants sex and cannot find any men who can keep up with her.

I swear this is true....she was hysterical!

Click here to hear her--scroll down to see her show:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/highlights/highlights_page2.shtml

Edited to add my congrats

Edited by - teenyuck on 16 January 2003 20:10:52

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Mmmm

Buy some really good massage oil. Give him a glass of wine. Do you have a fireplace? Lower the lights (candles are nice. Soft music too...)

Warm the oil in your hands so it's not cold when you put it on his back. Give him a nice back massage.

Turn him over. Repeat. If you do the front massage right, he won't be sleepy anymore.

Hugs, V

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

You are such a romantic Kelps LOL...you guys are too cute.

Hmmm...now what kind of memory do you want it leave?? A warm and wonderful memory just between the two of you?? Or one of those kinky memories that make you go 'wow' but more sexual then romantic??

If you want the warm memory just between the two of you, then you seem to have it all wrapped up. Nice sheets, some good food, and a bit of hanky panky. Wonderful!! Enjoy.

If you want 'kapow sexy' memories...then get in an extra female...do the threesome thing...he won't be forgetting that in a hurry.

~Beck~

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Happy Anniversary, kelpie! Sounds like you have it planned beautifully. I would invest in one seriously naughty bit of lingerie that he doesn't see until you're in it. On our first anniversary, Big Tex had a night shift at work and got off at 12:30. Being a helluva lot younger back then, I waited up for him. He had left my anniversary present, a beautiful nightgown, waiting for me when I got home from work, so I wore that and cooked a couple of lobster tails, had a nice bottle of wine open (we don't like champagne too much), and surprised him when he came home. That started a tradition of late night feasts that evolved into our New Year's Eve celebration, or whenever we need a relaxing night. But whatever you do, have fun and enjoy it!

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh behave!

Edited by - big tex on 16 January 2003 22:47:28

• Lin
    Lin

BigTex, I'm SHOCKED!!! LOL You wild man! LOL

Kelpie, Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you have it all under control, have fun!

• Xena
    Xena

Flower petals on the bed are a nice touch...something about making love amongst the roses...*sigh*.....

you might try a heart shaved in a strategic area as a suprise

I find music to be a great mood enhancer too....

Sounds like you already have lots of good ideas on your own...

Congrats and have lots and lots of fun!!!!!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Edited by - rubytuesday on 18 January 2003 14:54:0

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I've had lots of anniversaries. Men and women differ on what the extras might be. Men basically just want the sex, but they will take the extras. Know your man and what he likes. Some like the thrill of of being "taken by a tart". Others just want a quiet dinner and a good sexual encounter.

And, men change with age, as well as women. I used to get the flowers, the jewelry, the card, and taken out to dinner. The 25th was our 18th wedding anniversary. (Second marriage for both of us.) His idea of "celebrating" was to ask his son and family to go out to lunch with us. He didn't even run it by me first. They admittedly embarrased him when we were out, questioning why he wouldn't have wanted to make the day special for me, by taking me somewhere alone to a nice restaurant--something romantic. (I didn't have to say a thing.) He knows he screwed up, but I didn't make a big deal out of it. So, perhaps next year will be different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit