A True Story: PORTRAIT OF A GIRL and her dog

by Terry 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Terry
    Terry

Daily (well, almost daily) I try to write a reminiscence of some person who has impacted my life who might not otherwise be remembered. I hope to collect enough of these to publish a book of "Portraits."

One way or another, each of us has the privilege of being the reservoir of knowledge about somebody else and it is up to us to make them known in some way which might eternalize them.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Sorry Terry. I can only give you one like.

• imdone
    imdone

beautiful story....your posts are always a treat to read, you bring it to life..great stuff

• Terry
    Terry

This was a heartfelt story I felt compelled to write.

Sometimes it's the only thing we can do.

• TheWonderofYou
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    In tears here, truly many, many more will now remember Cheryl Ann
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

One part is not true in this true story. Terry is NOT an old man.

Love to that little girl and thank you again for writing.

Marina

• justme
    justme
    Beautiful story once again ...awesome and heartfelt!!!...i really enjoyed reading about that little girl
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Terry have you managed to find the photos of her yet?
  • Terry
    Terry

I spent two days going through my remaining keepsakes. Each time I have moved in the past I've winnowed down to more manageable size the memorabilia.

Several EXTREMELY sentimental keepsake photos are missing!

I'm hoping I know what became of them. My ex-wife may well have them in some old albums of mine. She never threw anything away in her life--so I'm not too concerned about that.

I need to sort through those albums. I pray I find the missing images. They are irreplaceable in the extreme!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit