Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused In The Cong?

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

My former PO's senile mother got it into her head that I loved her, and that we had talked about getting married. The woman was around 79! I was 25! Anyways, she would come up to me in the KH, and surreptitiously slip me an envelope with a greeting card in it - on which she wrote things like "I can't wait to talk with you again. The last time was SO nice, though I must admit that I was a bit shocked at how aroused I was feeling!" There were also a couple of interesting phone calls.

Spooky.

Eventually, I tried to talk to her, saying that I was flattered, but that we never had any such intimate conversations (or ANYTHING like she said), and that she must stop giving me greeting cards. She went and told her son, the PO, that I had misled her with promises of marriage! The PO straightened it out though, when he told me (apologetically), that his Mom was getting senile, that she didn't remember who HE was sometime, etc. So, they knew the accusation was false - but they "had" to investigate the other possibility - that I actually had spurned the PO 's mother, by reneging on a marriage proposal.

• minimus
    minimus

Michael, You are a heartbreaker, aren't ya?.....You must take to heart the scripture about the "older women".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit