What were you favorite book in the organization? I know what you're thinking...LOL!

by BashfulAshG 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fencing
    Fencing
    I do vaguely remember studying Mankind's Search For God in the bookstudy. It must have been a year or two after it was released, and I don't think it was ever studied again. Honestly, it's hard to remember any book that was studied other than the Revelation book and Greatest Man, which were studied over and over and over again throughout the 90s.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    "Millions Now Dying Will Never Live"- I always loved that book. I guess I am just a romantic (and a dyslexic).
    Haha! my favourite then would have to be: "Mankinds search for Dog...And how to prevent it running away again"
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    The Bibles they were selling when they did not have their own translation.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I really loved the Everything is Awesome book..... oh wait, hang on a minute that was a song from the Leggo movie.

Sorry, my bad.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I liked the Revelation book, the Daniel book, and before that, the Your WIll Be Done book. Of course, I liked the Insight books as well.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It was all WBT$ Crap no JW Kid would ever understand..

...............................Except The Paradise Book With Pictures..

..................................THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU..

.......................................Image result for Child reading scary book

.Image result for Watchtower paradise lost to paradise regained..Image result for Watchtower paradise lost to paradise regained............................................Image result for Watchtower paradise lost to paradise regained

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    The Study on James. With few exceptions, I thought it was a good study book. I actually still love James (in the Bible). I actually think it represents early Christian ideals more than many of the books. Probably just biased though because I agree 99% with it still-and I'm not even Christian, anymore. Again, my bias is likely evident in this. I haven't studied it in years though, so it could be just a vague affinity, but I did like it better than the rest of the NT.
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

Life Everlasting in the Freedom of the Sons of God...... Loved that book. I read it faithfully every March before the Memorial.

This book is all that is left of my JW library (and the purple song book)

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    I never liked any of them and never read any of them
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I remember reading some old copy of a Commentary on the Letter of James book and really liking it as well.

Then other brothers and sisters started telling not to read it because the brother that wrote it was disfellowshipped for apostasy.

That only made me like it even more.lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit