Are You Tough, Or Are You A Baby?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you were to describe your temperment, would you say that you are a pretty tough person or a crybaby? Do you wear your heart on your sleeve and tend to be emotional, or do you let things just bounce off of you?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: If you were to describe your temperment....

Serial killer.

Farkel

• auntiem
    auntiem

I think I am a little bit of both. I can be tough as nails or a real big sissy girl. Depends on the situation, or it could mean that I am one psycho bit*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me-

aUnTiE M

• Lin
    Lin

I lean more towards the "tough" side. I don't like to show my emotions, so if or when I get teary eyed I usually leave the room. I pretty much just let stuff roll right on past me and not get worked up about stuff. But if I get really mad, look out!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm tough when I have to be and tender when the occasion calls for it. Coming from an abusive household, I have had to be tough. When I took a Chimera class, the instructor was astonished at my physical strength when attacked. He must have asked me 10 times if I had taken karate. I just told him that I had trained in the school of fear.

Blondie

• LB
    LB

Wife calls me a big baby. But in all honesty I'd say I'm just a little tougher and hardcore than Farkel.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

I'm a big baby. I cry over EVERYTHING. Even commercials get me teary-eyed. lol

~asortafairytale~

• Solace
    Solace

I wouldnt say Im tough.

I do believe I could totally take Farkel and LB though. Grrr....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Definitely the latter. I am so sensitive, I cry at supermarket openings.

• heathen
    heathen

I like to hang with the tuff crowd . I hate sissy crybaby types .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit