personality test

by pr_capone 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

POLITICIAN (Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

crazy
    Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.
  • Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dolphin,

By all means come over and perform

The rest of you can GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR LEADER!

• IronGland
    IronGland

(Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

JC
    Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?
  • kelpie
    kelpie

HEALER (Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

Ok I am happy with this one. first time I was a helper and it just wasnt me. so I took it again and this one describes me so much better.

Kelps who loves to heal.

Edited by - kelpie on 9 January 2003 20:9:24

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, Crazy since I am a fellow politician I think the diplomatic solution would be.... yada yada yada...*flashes boobies at Crazy* ...as I was saying "Now that I am your leader..."

~Aztec

• Mackin
    Mackin

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

LOL, A load of twaddle, but fun.

Mackin.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Aztec,

Well every King needs a Queen so your boobie application has been accepted. You will be notified of your interview date.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well !!It says I am a dreamer---I am NOT!!! bloomin nerve!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL mouthy!

Crazy, I wasn't applying, I was distracting you while I usurped your throne! If you would like to be MY queen you may apply at any time.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit