A Dirty D8TA Secret - A Confession!

by D8TA 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

D8TA,

<chuckle>

While reading your post, my l'il ol' mind was racing waaaay ahead. So, in my imagination, I figured that you buried the dog under the rosebush and are enjoying the *prettiest* roses - - - EVER!!!!

Your version is waaaay funnier!!! Love it!!!! Now I'm LMAO!

ESTEE <------of the cat lover class

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm sorry, but that was FUNNY! Apologies to all the poodle lovers out there, but IMO it couldn't have happened to a better breed. I lived next door to a teacup poodle whose owner told us that the vet had advised they never breed the dog because she had "killer tendencies." (Translation: She must have bitten the vet.) It was hilarious to see this itty-bitty thing throw herself at the picture window snarling and barking every time I passed by. I kept hoping for a concussion. Never have liked poodles after that. I think you were justifiably defending yourself and the dog's death was just a byproduct. At least it happened quickly - I would think being run over by a car would be more painful than getting bonked with a shovel.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

101 Uses for a Dead Cat

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Big Tex!

I declare!. . . .YOU ARE JUST SOOOO BAAAAD!!!!!!

Poor kitty!! Here kitty kitty kitty!!! Stay away from that bad man!!!!

ESTEE

• Solace
    Solace

D8TA!

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Ok u are soooo lucky that that lady didn't die from a heart attack.... I don't know if u have seen this movie ..but it's called.. : A Fish Called Wanda...now in the move this guy was paid to nock off this old rich woman. and while he was aiming with his gun just ready to kill her he misses the target and ends up shooting a rope that was holding a cement block. and it lands RIGHT on her dog...now he (being a animal lover) is beating him self up about killing the poor dog (cuz he would never kill an animal so help him god! but a person yeah ok lol) he looks out of the window agin to see that the poor old woman was sooo shocked from her dog being killed in such a manner she died from a heart attack....lol then he rejoiced ^_^ but u weren't out to kill ur nextdoor nieghbor ^_^.... btw I don't think ur terrible ....and I know u feel bad about it and I probaly would of felt terrible to ...but I found your story quite amusing *holds back Giggles*

~Cassandra~

P.S. Rent: A Fish Called Wanda it's a halarious movie ^_^

• Mulan
    Mulan
    While reading your post, my l'il ol' mind was racing waaaay ahead. So, in my imagination, I figured that you buried the dog under the rosebush and are enjoying the *prettiest* roses - - - EVER!!!!

Your version is waaaay funnier!!! Love it!!!! Now I'm LMAO!

Ditto!!

Great story. Wonderful, really.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

I would've buried Muffy under the rose bush - great fertilazer, ya know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit