Know any female jw child molesters?

by avishai 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I don't know how far it went, but the 'sisters' at the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall were fond of 'chasing' 'toy boys'.

It really bordered on sexual harassment,somehow their twisted logic was that armageddon 'just round the corner and they will be made young again....

...So the age differential didn't matter.Of course,a longstanding perk of eldership was robbing the cradle too.

• outnfree
    outnfree
    One day, though - and this is quite funny - my brother was about 13 by then and totally sick and tired of it, he snuck up on her at the KH and gave her a goose. Well, she made a HUGE stink about it. "How DARE you do that to me!! What nerve!!" blah blah blah. My brother just looked at her and said, "Now you know how I feel when you do it to me!" It took some big brass ones to stand up to her -

It certainly did, Scully! LMAO at THAT picture!

But, no, Avishai, I don't know any children molested by a JW woman.

outnfree

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yes, Avishai, but she denied it....I also notified the local newspaper and they "shrugged"....seems her Dad is a big property owner, so they're rather ambivalent about it. Ergo, the "beat" goes on.

Frannie B

• avishai
    avishai

Bringing this BTTT because of many new posters and because of a disgusting Mary kay Latourneau interview i just wae AND of another JW Lady I just heard about. Also to see if perceptions are changing. Even 2 yrs. ago even the thought of a female molester was confrontational.

• talesin
    talesin

That woman is seriously deranged. I feel sorry for the young man. Talk about grooming!

As a rape crisis line worker for several years, who dealt with lots of adult survivors in a support capacity, I can confirm that many folks have been molested by women. Also, when I worked with homeless youth, some of them had been abused by women as well.

Thanks for bringing this up, Avi, we need to be more aware of the fact that pedophilia is not exclusive to the male gender.

tal

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I know of a woman who managed an apartment complex back in 1993 that was convicted of sexual assault of a minor. She had another young married couple and us evicted when we exposed her crime. She was studying with JWs and has CONTINUED managing the apartments and BABYSITTING different tenants' children, while being listed as a sex offender!!!

Frannie B

Frannie, you NEED to contact your local dept. of housing because its obviously unfair that you got kicked out because of that. But it happened so long ago--I'd still give it a try if I were you. laters kaykay_mp

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Yes, in fact, the "alleged" molester in our hall is a female. Of course, the parents of the kids wouldn't press charges, fearing the eternal "bringing reproach on Jehovah", three of her uncles are elders, and her mom an elder's sister. Thus everyone denies she did anything. Sadly, she just had 2 more children of her own. Started a second family with a new husband. Has grandchildren too, thanks to the infernally early JW marriage age, and is actively involved with them. Oh, and before I forget, I was told it was all O.K. because "Jehovah forgave her IF she did anything". (Sigh)

• avishai
    avishai

FINALLY found an article I've been looking for for years, here it is

• avishai
    avishai

Bttt ing for recent events..

Ironic even a few years ago that this was thought of as "confrontational" Now with all the teachers etc., people I think are starting to realize...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit