WARNING: SEXUAL PREDATOR ON THE LOOSE IN NEW MEXICO!

by Penelope1 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Penelope1
    Penelope1

I’M MAD AS HELL! How many times is another child molester going to get away with murder before the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society decides to do something about it?!

A close friend who left the Org. about a year prior to my departure shared some very disturbing news recently. The Jehovah's Witness who sexually assaulted her daughter over a decade ago was disfellowshipped last Sunday for the same offense. But this is not the first time he's been sanctioned for the crime of sexual abuse!
    The abuser’s father, a long-time elder in my former congregation in Northern California, was made aware of the problem many years ago when her daughter first spoke to him about it. Not surprisingly, he took no action, nor did the judicial committee. The loser was invited to serve at NY Bethel shortly thereafter but they asked him to leave some years later due to a similar incident. He relocated to New Mexico, fully aware of the fact that his past deeds would be kept secret by the local elders per Watchtower policy. Unaware of the impending danger, the children were sitting ducks and parents and others, oblivious bystanders. He seized the opportunity as any pedophile would under such ideal conditions. The elders eventually found out and disfellowshipped him but he was reinstated, only to strike again.

I've known this individual from the time he was 19 (he's almost 40 now) and yet had no knowledge of any of this until six months ago thanks to Watchtower's gag order.I am sick, disgusted, outraged that this piece of ... um, work is still on the loose rather than behind bars. As mentioned at the outset, he was disfellowshipped again recently but the problem, which the Watchtower REFUSES to acknowledge, is this: no amount of prayer or repentance will stop a pedophile! Only a prison cell can do that.
    Child sexual abuse is a subject I'm passionate about because I've been there. I know what it's like to be tortured mentally, emotionally and physically by a sexually depraved monster, to reach out for help only to be ignored by those who say they care. Yes, silence is a sexual predator's best friend, an enabler that gives him the freedom to victimize again and again!

That brings me to the purpose of this post. I want to get the word out so that can't hide behind Watchtower's protective veil anymore. And I want him put away. Can you help ex-JW's? Your voices, suggestions and fighting spirit are needed in order to stop the abuse and bring this criminal to justice! He is still living in New Mexico so any offers of assistance from those also residing there would be most appreciated. Message me if you would like additional details and/or can help out.

Please pass it on!

THANK YOU! ❤️

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Sadly this is a very common scenario among Jehovah's Witnesses. The Watchtower seems to have zero concern for abuse victims or for protecting the public by reporting these creeps to the police.

There is not a lot you can do. If you know the names of his latest victims you can contact the police and let them investigate. If his victims won't testify it's very difficult for them to do anything. If he has ever been arrested he will be a registered sex offender, in which case you can warn people who live near him or who go to his Kingdom hall. The elders will not say anything, but you can be sure they keep their own children away from him.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think if you go to the police and tell them what you know and how you know it and who(elders and the org) has more information, then you have done your duty.

If you know where he is now, you could go to the elders, state what you know and ask them how they are protecting the children in light of the WTs enlightened response to protecting children these days.

If you want to cause problems, go to old congregations (do the elder confrontation as appropriate) and nose around and if you know of victims (after the WTs first knowlege of him), then encourage them to go to police at minimum. Seeking redress in criminal courts and civil (whether against the perp, the elders or the org, I don't know, that's for an attorney to determine).

If you have a heart for those victims then you can speak up for them until they can, but I think a police report of what you have heard (if it is reliable) along with the fact that you KNOW of others who would have heard the accusations (elders) might be effective. Its not just about the victims he has already harmed, its about protecting the children he has not yet had a chance to harm.

• prologos
    prologos

If he has ever been arrested he will be a registered sex offender, in which case you can warn people

Rose's Lisa where can you find the registry of such arrests?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's different for each state. I found it for new mexico, but I couldn't get the url to paste right. But just do a search of "New Mexico sex offender registry" it should come up.

• LisaRose
  • prologos
    prologos

LisaRose
    8 minutes ago

It's different for each state.

Lisa, the linked document mentions "convicted" and "incarcerated" individuals. are you sure we can get at the arrests too?

• flipper
    flipper

PENELOPE- I'm terribly sorry to hear about this. It's disgusting how many thousands of pedophiles have been, and are currently on the loose running around the U.S. and the world inside the JW organization abusing more children. I agree with JW Daughter- if you know about this yourself- report it to the police authorities in New Mexico or try finding out who the victims were and help empower their family to seek justice. Especially since you've experienced this before- you realize all the variables and consequences involved. I'm out here in Northern California and I'll be glad to do what I can as well- just PM me the details in a private message - I'd be glad to contact the police by mail or whatever assistance is needed.

Exposure about WT child abuse needs to come out as the Australia Commission is even grilling GB members now- no longer should child molestation be tolerated at all. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper
    Penelope, I sent you a PM
  • RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper
    From his description and background there is a possibility that I know him. if it is the same person I would love to be involved in putting him in prison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit