E-watchman site opinions.

by Monster 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster
    the WTS can be none too pleased with what he is saying. What he writes, though obstensibly in support of God's supposed use of the Organization, still undermines their crediblity. Rocketman

and this is one reason why I think it's "youknow" because he has the exact same style in his essays on this site, He attacks the wt teaching but he say's it's God organization.

I suppose it really doesn't matter who the person(s) are I was just curious.

Peace James

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Actually I read a few of the essays, but still think that anyone who equates anything JW with truth is an idiot. On second thought, maybe idiot is not the correct term. Maybe it would be more appropriate to say mis-informed.

Sorry for insulting you nakedmvistar.

Stan

• RR
    RR

It seems e-watchman is a replacement for TWMC. [Two Witnesses Must Come] site which believe that the JW's were God's chosen people and the Watchtower an apostate organization, and that the JW's were fulfilling some of the old testament prophecies found in Jeremiah and other books.

RR

• Monster
    Monster
    , and that the JW's were fulfilling some of the old testament prophecies found in Jeremiah and other books.

RR

Isn't it funny how the jws think the Bible is all about them.? Let me see; God written the Bible for jws LOL..

Peace James

Edited by - Monster on 2 January 2003 3:27:10

• RR
    RR

Isn't it funny how the jws think the Bible is all about them.? Let me see; God written the Bible for jws LOL.

Funny? It's hilarious! I have never met such a bunch of self-centered people in my life, EVERYTHING in the Scriptures is about them. They see themslves in EVERYTHING.

I couldn't keep a straight face when I had to conduct the book study using the Climax book. Especially about the seven trumpet blast and the seven bowls poured out being conventions in the 1920s and their resolutions. arrrrgh!

RR

• Monster
    Monster
    Especially about the seven trumpet blast and the seven bowls poured out being conventions in the 1920s and their resolutions. arrrrgh!

LOL Now you have to tell me about that.

Peace James.

Edited to add:

, EVERYTHING in the Scriptures is about them. They see themslves in EVERYTHING.
    Almost everything, remeber the "worldly" churches (Babylon the Great) are going to receive God's punishments or judgments against them. Not the good ole jws.

Edited by - Monster on 2 January 2003 3:29:48

• Masterji
    Masterji

Edited by - masterji on 3 January 2003 12:12:56

• rocketman
    rocketman

RR, I was in a similar situation - conducting bookstudies in the Revelation Climax book, and trying to figure out how in the world the "trumpet blasts" could rever to things said at convention,s which by now have been either disgarded or have faded from memory. Plus, the people who heard those "blasts" are, for the most part, dead. So in what way could they have been significant?

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

This whole trumpet blast fiasco didn't sit right with me the first time I heard it back in 1969, and I was only 6 years old!! I remember specifically doubting this when it was covered in our family study.

Stan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit