Lonely

by Frenchy 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Lonely man looking for a good woman with boat and motor to share his life with. Please send photo of boat and motor.

--Lonely

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Frenchy,

Rich bachelors should be taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. Ocar Wilde

your old married friend, waiting

Edited by - waiting on 22 June 2000 20:52:55

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Dear waiting:
    If if brings you any comfort, I'm not happy, I'm married! LOL!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Why, yes, Frenchy,

That does make me happier. But those among us who are single females, are definitely "sighing" now.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, that's it!! I'm starting a new trend. It's been done for centuries by men, and now it's OUR turn.

I am herewith talking about the Male Harem. Yep, get a whole passel of attractive hunks, add a couple of handy-type guys for the repairs and such....and enjoy.

I am now taking applications....married, single....doesn't matter.....as long as you're male, your application will be given prompt attention. Note: A pre-harem acceptance test MAY be required.

• Seven
    Seven

To RedhorseWoman-The first two applicants:
    [url] http://www.modern-knights.com/mmshowcase4.htm[/url]

[url]

Edited by - Simon on 23 June 2000 16:15:6

• Seven
    Seven

SorryRed! I don't know why these won't work
    here. Probably some stud filter Simon and Frenchy designed. lol

• Simon
    Simon

Just to prove that I'm not blocking it I've fixed the first link - there was a full stop missing before the 'htm' bit at the end.
    Couldn't get the second one working though.
    I must be mad !

• waiting
    waiting

My Dear Sevenofnine,

You are a strange and gifted young woman. I've been following your posts "All Along The Forum."

If you haven't already, perhaps it's time you started dating again? I'm sure applicants for your male harem will start e-mailing promptly.

• Seven
    Seven

Dear waiting-[i]Strange and gifted-[/]you are much too kind-but an accurate description. Should I start dating again after over a year in a suffocating relationship? I don't think so. I appreciate your suggestion but I am so enjoying being able to relax and just be myself. All my friends are concerned and are forever introducing me to one Mr. Right after another-who turn out to be Mr.[I want your booty]Right Now. lol Gimme a break. They all want the best for me. I wish they could see that I'm content and be happy for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit