I am traveling long way to meet stephen lett in sacramento would you like me to lgive message to him

by poopie 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

He's an evil humanic if you can get close enough rip out his energy source.

• freemindfade
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    would you like me to lgive message to him - nah.
  • Oogie
    Oogie

SecretSlaveClassAsk him if the GB has considered getting a copyright for the word "god". Lots of extra Watchtower $$ from those wanting to associate themselves with "Him". A great way to control the god market.

Actually, that's the reason the silver sword was made...the copyright on the NWT ran out, so they decided to 'revise' it. I know someone [a non-witness] who helped on the translation of some of the silver sword and that's the reason they gave for its existence...

• SuziDrums
    SuziDrums
    (Lawyer-up, 3rdgen)
  • poopie
    poopie
    Ok i hannded mr lett a letter detailing problems with his shunning policy he accepted letter now its on him.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Lett talks like he is hosting an episode of sesame street and his audience are all under the age of 4.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Hey Poopie, post a copy of the letter! Curious what he'll be reading!
  • oppostate
    oppostate

I would have suggested you moon him.

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Did your letter mention that the shunning policy is becoming more and more famiar to the general public, thanks in part to the Royal Commission?

The image of a 'worldly' lawyer, badgering one of the holy GB, with the fact that his is a CAPTIVE ORGANIZATION, is forever burned in my memory.

Now, people are finally seeing the connection between the abuse, two-witness rules, victim indimidation, abuser protection...made all the worse by fear of leaving the Org and getting shunned. I'm hoping that any letter sent to him would spell out this 'interconnectedness' very plainly. Otherwise I'm afraid he just wouldn't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit