If you're happy - don't look at this

by Gizmo 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• archangel01
    archangel01

Man doesn't have the power to judge ONLY GOD DOES.Jesus didn't care what man throught of him, he only cared about what GOD THROUGHT. In the end EVERYONE is judged not by works but by FAITH.Read the book (IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM BY RAYMOND FRAZ) MY LITTLE LOST SHEEP FOR "YOU" HAVE BEEN FOUND.OH AND YES THE BOOK USES THE BIBLE IN FULL DETAIL TO SHOW HOW THE WTC ACTS BADLY AND UNJUST.The truth will set YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember we may not know you BUT we are ALL HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS WHEN YOU FACE TRIALS.FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NOT JUST FOR THE GOOD TIMES BUT FOR THE BAD ONES AS WELL.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid.

I'm sorry for how you're feeling. But sometimes you've got to feel the way you feel until you don't feel that way anymore. Just give yourself some time and the pain will subside. You'll probably always feel some level of sadness, but every year it will get smaller and smaller. Each of us has our own pain, and that's part of who we are. But give yourself credit, you're out now and you can think what you want, feel what you want and do what you want without fear of recrimination. That's got to count for something.

Posting your feelings is one of the marvelous things about this place. Whenever you feel sad again, please post it. Sometimes it helps to reach and connect to other people. You might find we're not so different after all.

• Farkel
    Farkel

That was one of Donovan's songs. He's Irish, I believe. I actually played that one at a JW wedding reception in the late 1960's! I still have the music for it in storage.

Farkel

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well,

It's about 3:30am Thursday morning here and I couldn't sleep too well, came online and saw the nice responses to my earlier post.

Just like to say thanks for all the kind words from everyone...and hope you all have a wonderful day with your friends and loved ones wherever you all are.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

elderrepents, I am sorry you are feeling down, but maybe Farkel being wrong on the artist of the song will cheer you up, see no one is perfect

Now I think Farkel has to record that song for us, always been one of my favorites too.

Alone Again (Naturally)

music & lyrics by Gilbert O'Sullivan
    Available on the album: Best Of Gilbert O'Sullivan (track 2) BGR105.

Oh in a little while from now if I'm not feeling anyless sour

I promise myself to treat myself

and visit a nearby tower

and climbing to the top

will throw myself off

in an effort to make it clear

to whoever what it's like when you're shattered

left standing in the lurch at a church

where people saying 'my god

that's tough she's stood him up

no point in us remainig

we may as well go home'

as I did on my own

alone again naturally.

I was cheerrful

bright and gay

looking forward to well who wouldn't do

the role I was about to play

but as if to knock me down

reality came around

and without so much

as a mere touch

cut me into little pieces

leaving me to doubt talk about

god in his mercy who if

he really does exist

why did he desert me in my hour of need

I truly am indeed

alone again naturally.

broken in the world that can't be mended

left unattended what do we do what do we do

alone again naturally.

and whatever else that appears

I remember I cried when my father died

never wishing to hide the tears

and at sixty-five years old

my mother

God rest her soul

couldn't understand why

the only man she had ever loved had been taken

leaving her to start with a heart

so badly broken despite

encouragement from me no words were ever spoken

and when she passed away

I cried and cried all day

alone again naturally.

Comments about the site | Site Problems | 2001-2002 Grand Upright Music Ltd.
    An FPRO Site
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Brain said: "Donovan" ("Mellow Yellow")

Bad brain! Bad, BAD, BAD brain! Go to your room!

Farkel

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

As bad as it gets, sometimes we have to allow ourselves to "feel" what it is that we do feel. Then, after we have allowed ourselves to be depressed and sad and meloncholy, whatever, we can begin the slow climb up out of that place. In the meantime, just sleep, ready, relax--hang out with yourself. Meditate. Ask for help from our universal creators.

This is temporary, unless it's medical. If you want to be joyful and happy, you really can. It's all about perception. And, remember, try not to let someone else rain on your parade.

I'm not going to deny that you have a right to be where you are right now. We all have these valleys and cliffs in life. If you continue to be very depressed and you can't sleep and you "know" you are not feeling normal for "you", then go to the doctor and get some help.

You have lots of support here!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit