I have a question about Jesus :)

by Rockmangames 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

Hi!

I need a scripture of the bible that prove Jesus's hair is not a long hair but a short hair.

And also a scripture of Jesus has 5 brothers (If I remembered correct), please ? Two scriptues that

I need to show someone. I am learning the truth of the bible about Jehovah. Cheers! Thank you!

Edited by - rockmangames on 22 December 2002 16:7:9

• Shakita
    Shakita

Rockmangames,

Matthew 13:55,56 refers to Jesus's four brothers and unnamed sisters. "Is this not the carpenter's son? Is not his mother called Mary, and his brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Where, then, did this man get all these things?"

A scripture at 1Corinthians 11:14 states: " Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him." This scripture in no way could be used to indicate whether or not Jesus had short or long hair. As far as I am aware, there are no physical descriptions of Jesus in the gospels. Anyone?

Mr. Shakita

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rockmangames,

You might be interested in seeing what others have to say about the brothers and sisters of the Lord. Not everyone agrees with the Jehovah's Witness or even Protestant interpretation.

http://www.catholic.com/library/Brethren_of_the_Lord.asp

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

Hi!

Now I do remembered.

Well, this is Jehovahs Witness forum about JW correct ?

I am not interest in Catholics things. They are false and Catholics have too many idols that according to the bible said no idols and yet catholics have idols in the church ? Thats ridiculous.

So, I think I am confuse because I am asking question if this forum is to discuss the truth of JW ? Because I am studying to become JW so I am not sure about thos forum, tell me please ? Thanks!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome to the forum, Rockmangames!

You'll find the truth about JWs here.

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 22 December 2002 17:55:34

• qwerty
    qwerty

Think don't turn your life into a stink!

Just look at all sides, don't believe because it all fits together like jigsaw puzzel. it could be designed that way!

Stick around.

Qwerty

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well Rockmangames, why do the Jehovah's Witnesses have holy pictures of Old Testament figures, of Jesus, Mary, etc. in Watchtower literature? Doesn't Exodus 20:4 also forbid this? What about photographs of loved ones? Can we have statues or pictures of horses, birds, fish, humans in our houses? What about statues of presidents, civic leaders, etc. that we have in public squares or at monuments? Yet because Catholics have pictures and statues of Jesus, Mary, etc. in their churches they are accused of idolatry. Why are these pictures and statues worshipped, but the rest not?

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

You have been truly blessed to have found this forum.

All your questions will be answered. Hopefully, you will not have to suffer like the rest of most of us have, because we were slyly led into the web of the WTBTS, or were born into it.

Knowledge is power. Get all the knowlege you can, from everywhere. You will learn what we have suffered for having ever had anything to do with a cult, and we talk about everything and anything. We don't judge people, but allow each to speak their heart in respect.

Yes, this is a JW forum, because we know the WTBTS better than anyone else, that's for sure!

Love and LIght

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hi,
    And welcome to the JWD forum. Yes this is a forum abut Jehovah's Witnesses. You will learn lots of truths here.

Here are some links for you

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7831/

Shaun's Research on the Jehovah's Witnesses
    http://www.jwfiles.com/index.htm

My home page
    http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/5385/Links1.html

• Rockmangames
    Rockmangames

Hi!

Thanks! But I saw word xmas mention here and there in this forum. Am I missing something ? Jw are going to bowling this Christmas. Why are they calling Christmas even thought Christmas is celebration by Catholics and false religious ? I am so confusion :)

Later and Jehovah be with you ppl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit