Bodily Fluids

by Farkel 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

A consenting single man puts his tongue in a consenting single woman's mouth. Bodily fluids are exchanged. It feels pretty good. Without due protection, disease can be transmitted.

This is not bad.

A consenting single man puts his thingy in a consenting single woman's thingy. Bodily fluids are exchanged. It feels exquisite! Without due protection, disease can be transmitted, or reproduction will occur.

This is not only bad, this is sick, wicked, perverted, depraved and will cost both consenting adults their eternal lives.

Two simple biological exercises which under the conditions I've named will hurt no one and bring only mutual pleasure: one is fine and dandy, the other will result in damnation.

One must ask: "what's the dang difference here?"

It is pathetic that religion will damn a simple and pleasureable biological exercise. There can only be one reason for this: control.

Farkel, who wonders why God spends so much time peeking into billions of people's bedrooms all of the time. He must be a pervert. Yep, that's it.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

LMAO@Farkel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Oh gawd, Farkmeister!

(secretly ROTFLMAO!)

j2bf

• TR
    TR

Oh crap! Schlong reduction surgery is imminent!

TR

• LDH
    LDH

TR you have to have something before it can get reduced!

Lisa

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

What's a "thingy?"

How will I know when one is in?

• TR
    TR

Christ! Lisa found me out! Hey, were you peeking?

TR

• heathen
    heathen

Are you saying the WT frowns on young couples kissing? If so that's the first I've heard this.

• Farkel
    Farkel

heathen,

: Are you saying the WT frowns on young couples kissing? If so that's the first I've heard this.

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem!

: How will I know when one is in?

What are the three two-syllable words most disappointing to a man?

a: "Is it in?"

What are the three two-syllable words most disappointing to a woman?

a: "It IS in!"

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 19 December 2002 13:2:8

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

My most favorite and likable apostate says,

A consenting single man puts his [spermatozoa producing penis] in a consenting single woman's [vagina, or birth canal]. Bodily fluids are exchanged. It feels exquisite! Without due protection...reproduction [could very well] occur.

This is not only bad, this is sick, wicked, perverted, depraved and will cost both consenting adults their eternal lives....It is pathetic that religion will damn a simple and pleasureable biological exercise.

Wouldn't it be great if we were all born out of wedlock? Not! Every child deserves to have parents that are commited to raising the offspring that might result from sexual intercourse. But, of course, the issue you raise really has to do with why it's STILL considered wrong for two consenting single adults to engage in the act of intercourse [called "fornication"] while, in order to ensure that a pregnancy doesn't result, some form of birth control is used.

The answer is: God didn't create the penis and vagina simply for the sake of the "exquisite" feelings that can be derived from their use. He gave Adam and Eve those organs FIRST of all for the purpose of reproduction, the pleasurableness that comes from their use being only secondary. Therefore, persons who choose to engage in sexual intercourse while at the same time being unwilling to marry are commiting a gross wrong, because they do so in disrespect for the FIRST reason there is for humans having life-producing organs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit