Good news RE - Geoffrey Jackson and the RC

by iwasblind 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hey Guys

This was just put up on the RC site. RC will recommence on the 14th August.

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/2015-08/public-hearing-into-the-jehovah%E2%80%99s-witnesses-to-rec

Bring it on!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Awesome!
  • cognac
    cognac
    This is really exciting!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Listener
    Listener

From the RC website

Public hearing into the Jehovah’s Witnesses to recommence

10 August, 2015

The Royal Commission’s public hearing into the Jehovah’s Witnesses will recommence in Sydney on Friday 14 August 2015 at 11:00am.

It is anticipated that the hearing will hear from one witness, Mr Geoffrey Jackson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

I did not pick up the word "anticipated" on the site - Nice pickup Listener

They have a lot of power though, I don't think they would have put it on their media releases if they did not think they could get him.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I suspect this means they have served a subpoena. The question is would he rather appear or spend 6 months in prison?
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

it's lose lose for them whatever he does LOL

I'm wondering if he will go fully culty like Spinks did with a born again glint in his eye when he's got the silver sword in his hands.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This is brilliant news. Will he turn up? Will he do a Loesch? The man is used to being surrounded by subservience and yes men. He is used to making statements followed by rapturous applause. He will be politely dismembered.

Bring it on!

• Zoos
    Zoos

A governing body member is finally being brought before a judicial committee.

Makes me smile a little.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    It is anticipated that the hearing will hear from one witness, Mr Geoffrey Jackson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

'Anticipated'............ooooooooh! Now that's not QUITE what I want to hear. My money is on Jehovah Jackson not showing...(maybe being allowed to send one of his suck-ups???)

I really hope Jehovah Jackson DOES show................he will either prove to be God's mouthpiece on earth or just the leader of a dangerous cult. (Dangerous cult...that's where my thoughts lie). If he proves to be god's mouthpiece then I'm going back......laughs up sleeve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit