Please help with WT quote

by yesidid 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    we have sound reasons for confidence in the men taking the lead among us

I wonder what these "sound reasons" are.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Undisfellowshipped,

You are wonderful, thanks for all the time you spent getting that infor for me. Those quotes will be very helpful. There is another one I have seen somewhere. It's not this one

The Watchtower April 1, 1986 - States - "Approved association with Jehovah's Witnesses requires accepting the entire range of the true teachings of the Bible, including those Scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovah's Witnesses.

but it is similar, it says that elders should keep in mind that pubs don't have to be spreading contrary teachings to be zapped. I do wish I could find it. We are having conversations with a dear and very precious brother who does not believe many things being dished out but we want him to realize that the org is such that he could be in big trouble just for thinking these things. Thank you again for your help.

Maria

• Gerard
  • yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks JT and Gerard,

Appreciate your help. Tho not exactly the one I was looking for they were good.

Maria

• borgfree
    borgfree

yesidid,

I hope this one helps.

Borgfree

• yesidid
    yesidid

borgfree,

You did it, you absolutely did it. That is the one I wanted. Thank you, thank you very much.

Maria

• borgfree
    borgfree

Glad I could help Maria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit