Ephiphany #458

by Farkel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

After reading Metatron's latest post, the light bulb in my little brain just lit up!

There are NO older JW subjects worth discussing nor worth debating. ALL of those discussions and debates are readily available either here or elsewhere on the Internet. The debates on doctrine and WTS policies are OVER! There is nothing (or not much more) to say about it.

Therefore, (cough) there is nothing left but normal conversation!

I may be stubborn, but I'm not stupid, and I now realize that "fluff" (within reason) is about all that is left for we old warriers, and everyone else.

I believe that I've covered the topic of "pizza" pretty thoroughly, so we can move on to other things. (Unless I missed a specific pizza topping that needs a good discussion and/or analysis or hearty debate.)

Outside of dub-life views and my conservative political views, that only leaves me with music. I will concentrate on that. I will deliver my music and let you folks argue about just nearly everything else.

Yep. That's what I will do, folks!

Farkel
    Newly-Converted Fluffer Class

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Farkel

have you ever had a pizza with pink salmon and spinach? Out of this world - GREAT!

Pope

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Fark, I don't believe that I've ever seen a discussion on whether God may actually be nothing more than a quantum mechanical perterbation of a Riemannian manifold.

Shall we discuss it over lasagne and Savignon?

Craig

• riz
    riz

somewhere out there, Farkel is sitting in a closet with duct tape over his mouth and his hands bound behind his back. he tries desperately to free himself while a crazed madman makes posts from his computer, laughing with an evil cackle.

*cue Hawaii 5-0 theme song*

• SYN
    SYN

Ah. Changed our minds, have we? Well, welcome to the club

Have you made any progress on that CD you said you were going to record?

• Imbue
    Imbue

Farkel, you could go undercover as a dub to subvert their belief system.

http://groups.msn.com/jehovahswitnessesontheweb/jointhejwotw.msnw

Do you hold any position in the congregation?

I actually became nauseous reading this line. It's been so long since I've heard the word position for title. They seem to believe that by creating their own code words that it changes the meaning or action of a word.

Edited by - imbue on 11 December 2002 12:29:57

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ahh Farkel has joined the DarkSide. Welcome my brother.

Moe - All Fluff, All the Time

P.S. Is there anyway to hear some of your music? I have heard some pretty awesome things about it, and am dying to have a listen.

• Valis
    Valis

Imbue...I'm thinking this JWOTW thread might be right up Farkie's alley..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Moe, you're not all fluff, you've been pretty deep lately as a matter of fact.

Well that is until you ran STARK RAVING NAKED through the board.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Valis,

Hmm...That sounds like something he could sink his teeth into, but anyone would be repulsed by that orange script font. *shudders* Could you imagine how that woman's house is decorated?

Moe, you're not all fluff, you've been pretty deep lately as a matter of fact.

Me thinks.... Moe has been influenced by someone lately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit