The number of anointed

by Nordic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nordic
    Nordic

The number of anointed is virtually unchanged,

over the past 14 years. Why?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All of the Annointed were "sealed" in 1935, however, there are a lot of rebellious Annointed one's... every time one dies in a rebellious state, a new Annointed person is "selected" by holy spirit.

So what this means is that the Annointed were all "sealed" in 1935 (meaning that it would be impossible for there to be any new ones after that), but because some "fall away" Jehovah has to scramble and annoint a new JW, breaking his (jehovah's) 1935 rule.

At least that the the explanation a JW gave me.

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

"The number of anointed is virtually unchanged, over the past 14 years. Why?"

Because it's all a fantasy based on imagination.

Stan

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if the WTS will ever get in their head that they can "bring on" armageddon by killing all of the annointed.

• larc
    larc

Elsewhere, I think you got it nailed down. Of course that means that there where a whole bunch of the annointed that were sinful, maybe even apostate. I shudder to think of that possibility. At any rate, there must have been a whole lot of sinnin goin on amongst the annointed back in the 30's, 40's, and 50's for there to be so many of the annointed class here with us today. I am so glad for this blessing from Jah, ain't yah all of the same feelin?

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Well maybe because the annointed realize that they aren't annointed after all and fall away from the "TRUTH" and new people have to fill their spots so there will be 144,000 and the new ones are younger and the number is staying the same.

• Mary
    Mary

The numbers have stayed the same cause they've already been granted everlasting life by Governing Body and they'll never die.....LOL!!!

• rebel
    rebel

The number of anointed is actually increasing. I think it went up by over 60 from 2000 to 2001

• JH
    JH

I don't know the number of anointed, but I know the number of disappointed.....

Edited by - jh on 10 December 2002 14:16:28

• Nordic
    Nordic

Chek this site,

http://www.jwic.com/stat.htm

Its statics on the JW, and on the anointed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit