To a great friend Xenawarrior.......hugs

by LyinEyes 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

LB,

You don't get it Richard. We've tried to turn this into fun. But you persist. We'll hyjack this thread into something fun if you let us.

You have got a deal! Have some good fun!

Richard

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Skeptic, save me, my ass hurts, can you please kiss my boo boo.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You have got a deal! Have some good fun!

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!"

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Sorry, TH, can't help you there.

Now, if Heaven asked me to kiss a boo-boo on her ass, I would kiss it!

Richard, who predicts he will be the "butt" of a series of "kiss my ass" jokes

Edited by - Skeptic on 10 December 2002 3:40:56

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    yes LB, that heaven, she's one evil witch!!

Hey now, let's be careful what we say about Witches. I happen to be quite fond of one

Lew W (of the smitten by a Witch class)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

heehee, sorry Lew, i was trying to control my pottie mouth

mac--i never knew your ass was a hero!!

• donkey
    donkey

All this talk about ASS kissing is making me feel like running in the meadow again...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*runs through the thread naked singing "The Star Spangled Banner*

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

heheeh Moe,,,,,,,, my ,,, aren't we in a playful mood today????

Can I join you in your naked romp thru this thread .......... but really shouldnt we sing........................................"We're Jehovah's UnWitnessess," ???? "we speak out of ignornance, our's is the God of false prophecy........what he foretells doesnt come to be".

LyinEyes<- - - - - -- - - - fast as lightening, ducks, and runs behind dark blue part of the screen to hide the shamefull , disgraceful, nakedness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, darn were are those fig leaves,,,,,, I need a barrel full!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking down at herself and thinking,,,,,,,,,,,hummmm maybe this wasnt a good idea...........,,, I think I will go find another thread to run naked thru,,,,,,,,,, care to join me there, Moe???????????

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Xena gurl, can I borrow some of your class?

p.s. Valis, I've never had anyone offer to dumb down for lil' ol' me. It's the nicest thing anyone's ever offered. And in the spirit of compromise, I would be willing to read a book for you. :) j/k

Chevy of the 'trying to borrow some class' class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit